Chapter 36: Battle of UA Part 1

BOOOOM! UA building exploded as a mecha Nezu comes out of the roof.

The mech attracts the attention of everyone in the vicinity as all their eyes lock onto it.

Nezu: HAHAHAH! SO MANY BUTTONS, WHICH ONE SHALL I PRESS. Hmmmm. How about ALL OF THEM!!!

Scene change to Dabi

Dabi: What the flying elephant incarnation is that? Toga, Hitoshi, you are seeing this right?

Through the radio earpiece, Toga replied.

Toga: Yea, that is most likely the rat Izuku was talking about. I bet he is in there.

Dabi: What's the plan for that?

As he says that, one of the arms of the mecha open to reveal several rockets shooting out of it.

The rockets blasted several goons off into the UA wall while creating multiple craters.

Toga: Let me try to take it down.

Toga rushes forward using the terrain as cover to avoid detection. As she got close, she threw a sticky grenade onto the mech, as it exploded.

Zero Damage was done to the mech.

The head of it suddenly turns around as it aims another arm at Toga. A rocket shoots out at it, aiming directly for her.

Using acrobatics, she dodges a rocket but got concussed by the blast, avoiding a fatal injury.

Dabi runs up to it creating a firewall to block its vision.

However, the fire wall lasted 2 seconds before a strong gust of wind blew it down.

Nezu had designed the mech to counter every single one of Izuku's captain's abilities and if needed, Izuku himself too.

Toga: This thing is tough, I need backup, Hitoshi.

Toga calls out to Hitoshi on the earpiece to no response.

Toga: Toga to Hitoshi, are you there?

No response again.

Toga: Shit, no way you are dead, Izuku won't allow it. Respond you idiot!

Dabi: Toga, you are your team go find him, I will fend this mech off from you.

Toga: Got it.

As she says that, she runs off towards the UA building.

The mech once again aims its arm at her, preparing to shoot another rocket. However, an even larger firewall blocks off its vision, as it closes on itself forming a dome.

Dabi walks in it to confront the mech.

Dabi: You are dealing with me first.

Scene change to Hitoshi

Hitoshi: Just my luck.

After Nezu had pressed the red button, a swarm of small low grade Nomus appear in the hallway Hitoshi was in. They are small and fat, with 4 limbs, kind of like a infant baby.

Each of them shrieked as they charge at him, they had no tactic, they had no weapons.

Hitoshi: Get away you scum.

Hitoshi lifts up his leg as he prepares to kick them aside when that one suddenly exploded with a loud BOOM, sending its flesh and blood throughout the whole hallway.

The blood of the creature splashed onto Hitoshi too, as it eats away at his clothes and equipment.

Hitoshi: Acid!