Chapter 8: Any Means Necessary

Izuku is currently in a meeting with his captains. Around a round table is Izuku himself,
captain of team Alpha; Hitoshi,
captain of team Bravo; Citrus,
captain of team Charlie; Dabi,
captain of team Delta; Mashiro,
and captain of team Echo; Toga.

Izuku: Today's agenda is dealing with these asshats.

Izuku says as he throws down a transparent folder on the table. On the cover page, there is a witch doctor masked man with mean looking eyes, aka, Overhaul.

Dabi: The Yakuza?

Izuku: Yeah. They are torturing a young girl in there, I want to save her.

Citrus: I thought you hated children.

Izuku: Yeah but I kill them swiftly, and without pain as much as possible. Overhaul is using this young girl to make money and drugs, that's unforgivable.

Mashiro: He does have a point.

Izuku: I've told Mashiro the basic gist of our plan, Mashiro can you it share with the others.

Mashiro: Certainly. I've done a bit of investigation and found out that 70% of their income comes from a single warehouse in the middle of Kyoto. It is highly likely that is their storage area. I told a few of my subordinates to follow any vehicle that comes in or out of the location and found that many of them goes to a carpark here.

Mashiro said as she points to a projection of the area.

Mashiro: The people there then goes into this location which is a traditional looking Japanese estate. They come out around 2 hours later with boxes and cargos and loads then back on the truck and repeats the cycle. This usually starts from 11pm at night until 5am in the morning. I am almost certain that the building is either their factory or their main base.

Dabi: Good work Mashiro, impressive as always.

Mashiro blushes at this comment as she hides her face from Dabi.

Toga: So when do we go stabby stabby on them?

Mashiro: Well that's the reason we called you all back. Unlike our previous operations, this isn't going to be an easy task. And assassination and abduction is a no go due to their abnormally high security around the little girl. Thus, we will storm this place.

Izuku: This way they can be gone once and for all.

Toga: Citrus let's see who can get more kills this round.

Citrus: Ohoho, you are on Toga.

Dabi: Hey don't forget me.

Citrus: You don't count, you are always third place. Be a good lighter and burn down more buildings.

Dabi: You bitch!

Citrus: Oh yea hot head you want some of this?

Hitoshi: Hate to spoil the party but there is a problem.

Izuku: What is it?

Hitoshi: There is already an agency searching for the Yakuza. It's the nighteye agency led by you know sir nighteye. I heard it from an upperclassman from UA who is interning with him.

Mashiro: That could be troublesome if they find out we are also targeting them.

Izuku: Tsk. That's not the main problem, it's his quirk.

The rest tilt their head in slight confusion.

Izuku: Haiz. His quirk is called foresight. I don't know the details but he can look into the future to a certain extent. The problem is if he uses his quirk on any Yakuza member, he can see when we are attacking and intervene according. It's 2 birds with one stone for him.