Chapter 34: Siege of UA

In the heart of the enemy territory, UA fortress. A certain rat is scheming. He has been, always planned to and will most likely be scheming in the future to.

Each and every plan of the talking rat has been meticulously crafted to suit each and every one of his desire. Ranging from bankrupting his most hated animation studio to destroying the legacy of a former teacher.

At this point, scheming is in his blood.

In a world where superpowers ran amok, and there having really destructive abilities, intelligence seems to be more prevalent than ever in order to stay out of range of the destruction.

Nezu has always prided himself at this end. He was intelligent. Combining his high intelligence with his cunning and careful side, you get someone who can out play you in chess before you even sit at the board.

However, what happens when your opponent at the board is the definition of power in the current generation. You will get a vastly different matchup.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku: Alright everyone, I've thought about this for a long time. For the attack on UA, I'll fight the monster alone. I've looked at the limited footage we have and this thing has some weird abilities, and I'm sure it has more. It's a bigger threat than any army UA can send at us.

Dabi: Then you want us to kill Nezu right?

Izuku: That's correct. From the intel Toga gathered, the fortress doesn't have any secret passages outside, meaning Nezu will have no where to run once we corner him.

Toga: However, he does have a underground base somewhere, we would have to find it first.

Izuku: That's right, that's why we will have 2 teams of men stationed outside to buy us time inside UA, in case reinforcements comes.

Hitoshi: Do you think AfO will come? If he does, our ground men won't stand a chance.

Izuku: If he does, I'll trust you all to deal with him, you all are strong. I know you all can win.

Toga: That's my Izu!

Dabi: Got it. I'll bring along special division 1 too, they will be quite useful.

Izuku: Thats the one with Todoroki right. Hmm, alright bring them along. They can be useful.

Dabi: Neat.

Scene change to Nezu

Nezu: And so the games will begin soon. The Blood Tyrant will be attack UA in 1 hour. My men have sensed their presence nearby and will be coming into my trap, AfO. Will you be joining us?

AfO: I don't plan to get into your fight rat. You territory is your issue. Now that our contract is fulfilled I have no more obligations.

Nezu: Suit yourself, just know that when I get The Blood Tyrant's head, I won't be sharing his quirk.

AfO: It's too disgusting for me to use. You can do as you like with it.

Nezu: And I will. Goodbye AfO. May we speak again.

Thus, Nezu ended his call with AfO.

Nezu steps down from his desk and he walks over to the courtyard, where Bakugou is idling.

Nezu: Wake up.

Bakugou's robotic eye lit up as he lifts his head.

Nezu: Time to greet our new guests.

Bakugou: Grrrrrr...

Nezu: North 1km, give them some fireworks for their arrival.

BOOM!