Chapter 12: Strong Beats Weak

Izuku is watching the news with his captains.

Izuku: HAHAHA nicely done Hitoshi. You didn't compromise your position right?

Hitoshi: Nah I didn't. I doubt Nezu or the police suspects me. Just in case though, I also made that bitch sick on the day too.

Toga: Who?

Hitoshi: Just an annoying ass that keeps pestering me, you don't need to know.

Dabi: Anyways. Citrus also did a good job, Stain stood no chance.

Izuku: Agree. But now, finally our main business. Let's kill Overhaul.

Captains: Yes boss.

Scene change to Overhaul

Overhaul just got his new recruits in from AfO. They were temporary members who stayed with Overhaul as a sign of alliance between the 2.

The new members are Twice and Musuclar.

Twice is currently being shown around the area by Chronostasis. Both of them actually get along well together due to both sharing internal struggles. Musuclar is sparring with Rappa since both of them think they are the strongest. The score is 3-3.

Overhaul is doing what he does best, torturing a little girl for blood, the usual. He wasn't paying attention to what's going on with his other captains since he rather spend the time doing his research.

Since it's currently Midnight, they need to start their business soon anyways. However, things got interrupted.

Random Goon: Sir Overhaul, we got multiple intruders storming our place right now.

Overhaul: Tell the captains to handle this, I'm busy.

Random Goon: But 2 of our captains have already been taken out.

Overhaul: I said I'm busy, don't disturb me unless you want to be the next human couch.

The goon sweats a little as he retreats back out of the room. Overhaul didn't think much of the intrusion since he just got 2 new strong members from AfO.

As a added bonus, he got a new quirk too, so if anyone were to disturb him, he will gladly try his new power on them.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku: Charge!

Izuku, his captains and many goons storms Overhaul's base all at once. Citrus and Toga rushes in to compete on kills while Dabi burns anyone trying to escape.

Hitoshi and Mashiro both are tasked with killing specific targets in Overhaul's base as all the captains begin to split up.

They had already killed 2 of Overhaul's captains at the entrance and want to keep this momentum going. Izuku rushes into the base, breaking the skulls to anyone who tried to stop him. He only has one mission which is to save Eri and get out.

The one to encounter trouble was Toga and Citrus. They had encountered Chronostasis and Twice while on their rampage.

Toga: They don't look like normal goons Citrus.

Citrus: Yeah right, they look like upper goons.

Twice: We aren't goons!/ Yes we are!