Chapter 4: One's Route

A few days after the UA entrance exam, Dabi had returned back to base. He had really important stuff to discuss with Izuku about the recruitment offer from Shigaraki Tomura.

Izuku: So that's what's going on huh.

Dabi: Yeah, think I should accept?

Izuku: I don't know. This "sensei" he mentioned seemed quite sketchy. But joining a smaller gang with allow you to lay low for a while since Endeavour is on your ass.

Dabi: Should we send some of our goons to scout it out first?

Izuku: I doubt that will work. Considering he personally came to invite you, their gang is probably one base on invitation only.

Izuku sips his cup of coffee as he continues.

Izuku: Honestly, I say join for a month and see what happens. If they end up not doing anything, I suggest you leave and come back here. If they somehow climb up to our status, it will be good to have a insider when we crush them.

Izuku shows no mercy to any other gang that may pose a threat to him, so he wanted as many connections as possible, so when the time comes, it will be easy to gather information.

Dabi: Alright then. I'll get to it. Say hi to Hitoshi and Toga for me when they get back, since I won't be around for a month.

Izuku: Alright, if you have any emergencies, you know my burner number.

With that Dabi left the room.

Izuku sits there as he starts to think.

Izuku: Haiz, Hitoshi is in UA, Dabi is now undercover in another group. The only person left I have with me is Toga, this is really starting to get lonely. I hope she comes back soon.

With that, Izuku decided to go to bed.

Scene change to Nezu

Nezu and the UA staff are in a meeting about the new year 1 students.

Nezu: So this finalises the new first years. Any concerns?

Aizawa: Yeah actually. I have a perverted grape, a short fused nuclear bomb and a kid who beat the zero pointed bare handed. I think I have the rights to be concerned.

Nezu: To be fair the perverted grape's parents donated a lot of money to us, so would you rather be paid or not be paid.

Aizawa: Ok fine, but the first sign of him being a pervert I will expel him.

Nezu: Now that you have mentioned it, I have taken quite some interest in the kid who beat the zero pointed bare handed, Hitoshi Shinso, if I'm not wrong.

Vlad King: Yeah that kid has mad power, why can't you put some of them in my class.

Everyone ignores Vlad King's complain.

Power loader: What's his quirk?

Nezu typed something on his keyboard as he read out.

Nezu: Brainwashing.

All Might: He doesn't even have a strength quirk? Just who is this kid?

Aizawa: I like him already. Finally someone who can fight quirkless.

Midnight: Ohhh, looks like Aizawa is naming a problem child.

Aizawa: I can't neither confirm nor deny that statement.

Nezu: But it is true that Shinso here has very high potential. I hope you train him well Aizawa.

Aizawa: Sure will.