Chapter 25: One Last Goodbye

Izuku: So, what do you want? Izumi.

Izumi: I didn't expect to see you here, teaming up with All for One.

Izuku: Huh? No, I'm here by coincidence. I don't like that guy either.

Izumi: Interesting. It doesn't matter to me either way, you are dying today.

Izumi said that line with no emotion or hesitation.

Izuku: Oh? I thought heroes don't kill.

Izumi: I made an exception for you and some others.

Izuku: Haiz, you know what, I was trying to save you for later, but I can't complain...when food comes to my plate.

Izuku activates his quirk as his eyes turn red. Izumi notices this as she immediately flies in the air at top speed.

Izumi takes the initiative by starting off using her passive telekinesis ability, which repels everything away from her. This ensures Izuku will always be arm's length away from her in case she can't react in time.

Izuku takes in a deep breath as he focuses on his stance. He gained a solid footing on the ground as he prepares to counter what Izumi throws at him.

Izumi: 100% Black Tornado!

She unleashed a giant storm of her combined move, black tornado from the sky. It grows larger and larger as it makes its way to Izuku, sucking all the debris around them.

Izuku: You gonna attack me with air?

Izuku spoke as he inhaled a puff of air and blew out the air with the same force like a small hurricane. The hurricane caused the tornado to lose its momentum as both of them dissipates.

Izumi was slightly shocked that her technique was so easily dismembered, but her resolve isn't brittle that it would crumble this fast.

Izumi: You have gotten stronger Izuku. Stronger than I anticipated.

Izuku: Save the sarcasm for hell.

Izumi: Tsk. You truly have become a monster haven't you.

Izuku: You can believe that if you want, in my eyes, all of you people are the real villains.

Izumi: Your former organisation has countless criminal records, from gang violence to straight up murder. You are trying to justify that?

Izuku: At least everyone in my organisation is equal. They are treated with respect no matter their quirks or background. The current society discriminated against every single one of them and treated them worse than dirt. They didn't get to choose what quirk they were born with or which family to be born into, yet they suffer more than anyone else, how is that fair? Answer me, hero!

Izuku had enough of this as he launches himself into air, he jumps towards Izumi as he tries to punch her.

However, the telekinesis created a barrier that surrounded Izumi. Izuku bounced off the barrier as he got slightly shocked.

Izumi: Still hot headed as always huh. 100% spirit bomb!

Izumi was secretly gathering energy for the spirit bomb she had behind her back as she throws the sphere of light at the falling Izuku.

Izuku stares at the light directly as he focuses on his breathing. He closes his eyes as he lets his body relax.

Izuku: Lull.

Izuku slowly catches the spirit bomb with his hands as he uses the momentum to throw the spirit bomb back at Izumi.

Izumi: WHAT?