Chapter 1: Blood Tyrant

Izuku Yagi was his name before becoming the famous villain Blood Tyrant.

The name Blood Tyrant is feared throughout the underworld where villains dwell. Once you cross paths with the Blood Tyrant, your rights to breath isn't yours anymore.

He is famous for showing no mercy to anyone and everyone who messes with him, no matter how small the deed.

It's not like he can completely win you in a brawl, not like that, he has his pawns to do that for him. The Blood Tyrant will bring despair upon you, your family and your friends. He isn't afraid to hurt innocents that are close to you just because you accidentally sneezed at him.

That's why he's a Tyrant. Not a single soul has rivalled his power in the underworld. Even All for One had to be wary of him.

Just like there are true heroes, there are also true villains, like the Blood Tyrant.

Scene change to Nezu's office

All Might: This is the 14th hero that has been killed by the Blood Tyrant! You expect me to do nothing about this!

Nezu: We have too little information on him, if you cross paths with him, I doubt you can win.

All Might: Nezu, we must do something...please...

All Might's voice getting weaker and weaker as he speaks. He is pale and in his skinny form which actually suits his tone now.

Nezu: Revenge isn't the way Toshinori.

All Might just looks down starring into emptiness.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku is in his lair underground. He was sitting on his throne, waiting for a report from his subordinates. The room was big and spacious until to the point where it felt empty. Concrete walls covered in dried up blood surrounded paints multiple tragic tales of foolish heroes who dares enter the room.

Izuku has numerous goons under his command but in the hierarchy, he only trusts 3 of them.

The first is his right hand man, Dabi, or Touya Todoroki. Izuku found him on top of a roof, ready to jump. After a lot of convincing, he managed to curb his suicidal intent and become friends with him. Later on, he recruited Dabi to work with him and clean the society.

The second is Izuku's secretary, bodyguard and girlfriend, Toga Himiko. Izuku found her broken in a alleyway, sobbing in despair. He took her in, gave her shelter, food and some of his blood. After Toga saw Izuku's kindness, she swore to always stay by him no matter what.

Last person is a one of the commanders of his many goons and childhood friend, Hitoshi Shinso. Izuku met Hitoshi when he was being beat up by students when Hitoshi has a mouthguard on. Izuku rescued him by beating the living daylights out of the students and giving a hand of Hitoshi. They later became sworn friends since the age of 9.

Team Alpha, who is lead by Hitoshi came in and kneeled to Izuku.

Izuku: Report.

Hitoshi: Number 23 Pro Hero Gumball has been eliminated. There are no casualties, no injured and no captured.

Izuku: Mm, Dismiss.

Team Alpha immediately walked out of the room in an orderly fashion except for Hitoshi who stayed behind.

Izuku: Good work today.

Izuku got out of his throne as he walked towards Hitoshi. He pulled out some chewing gum from behind his back and threw a pack at Hitoshi.