Chapter 23: The Reverse Fireworks

Many had asked the question: If the strongest spear meets the toughest shield, which will win? No matter how anyone argue I will say the outcome is irrelevant, since both will lose in face of a rocket launcher.

Now if I were to change them to the fastest man and a literal monster, how would you argue that. Well both will probably also die to rocket launchers. But it's still fun to think about a fight between the fastest man and a monster.

Which is exactly what is happening right now.

Hitoshi is fighting a hopelessly one sided fight against LOVE.

That monster had buffed his maxed out defence to even greater heights with an additional layer of battle armor. Combine that with its absurd offensive ability, you have a threat that can rival the entire country of Japan all at once.

Katsuki was the person who had fallen first. With his aggressive fighting style, it was easy for LOVE to find an opening and send him straight to Mars with a single punch. Katsuki tried to block it, but his mechanical arm couldn't support the overwhelming destructive power of LOVE.

Hitoshi took over from there as he just tried to stall time until backups arrived. At least he thinks Toshinori called for backups.

Needless to say, Toshinori is quivering in his boots. Not only did most of the heroes he brought along die, but the new Big 3 is also very close to becoming the former Big 3.

Nearby, Izumi is going head to head with Tomura. It's not that she can't beat him, it's more like Tomura is also trying to stall time for LOVE to finish Hitoshi.

Thus, this battle is stuck in a stalemate until a third party arrives.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku: Hi hi, this your friendly neighbourhood third party here! I am here to bring death and hatred to the world!

Dabi: What are you doing.

Izuku: Doing a scene.

Dabi: I won't ask.

Rigel: Relax guys, it is only a monster of many quirks that also has supreme martial arts skills with addition to very tough armor. You got this.

Dabi: I don't even feel superhuman anymore...

The 3 of them are waiting for the perfect opportunity to jump in and save Hitoshi's ass then teleport out immediately. They can't recklessly jump in since even Izuku is unsure can he beat the monster.

Izuku/Dabi: Hitoshi hang in there.

Scene change to Nezu

Nezu: Yes, come right now, we need the help over every hero/ you go to group alpha 2/ yes we need your firepower/ attack from the west will be favourable/ bring along a lot of medical supplier.

Nezu is currently speedrunning recruiting as many heroes he can and giving some a briefing on the strategies.

Using his 1 billion IQ, he has divided his brain process power to multi task and multi think. It is like having parallel brains working all together.

Being short on time is an understatement, since the fight has started already. He can't even lose a single second.

Needless to say, he will be bringing an army to confront Tomura.

Scene change to Izumi

Izumi: One for All, 80%, Blackwhip and Telekenesis!

Izumi concentrates her OfA power as she lifts up the surrounding debris. As if like a blizzard, she hurled everything he had to surround Tomura.