Chapter 14: Cover All Fronts

Izumi is currently sparing with Katuski at UA. With Izumi needing to train One for All more and Katuski needing to train his mechanical arm, it was the perfect spar.

Both of them are just exchanging simple punches and kicks, nothing too special. For this fight only, Katuski has turned off his limiter on the arm to combat the power of One for All. Izumi isn't using her telekinesis to make sure her physical strength grows too.

One clash from the mechanical arm and OfA made the whole stadium quake from the shockwave. The class just watches in amazement at the power creep they are experiencing.

After a while the match was called to an end by All Might who was overseeing the battle.

Katuski step out as he made a few adjustments in the mech arm. Izumi wipes her sweat off her face as she takes a sip of water.

Aizawa: Nezu calls both of you to the office.

Aizawa came out of nowhere as he calls to both Katuski and Izumi. Both of them know not to disrespect the rat as they walk to his office.

Nezu: Ah welcome both of you. Aizawa please stay as well.

Aizawa: Hurry up, I've a class to teach.

Nezu: Very well. First of all, I need to bring our dear Katuski and Izumi up to date. We will be attacking the Blood Tyrant in a day, we need the 2 of you as backup.

Aizawa: Wait you are bringing the kids into this?

Nezu: Only the 2 of them. First off, we lack heroes right now after the Blood Tyrant killing so many of them. Secondly and more importantly, don't you think they need to clean up their mess? They brought the Blood Tyrant into this world and they sure as heck is going to bring him out.

Both Katuski and Izumi lower their head feeling guilty. Aizawa understands Nezu's point but still disagrees.

Aizawa: But they are still kids, at least get some experienced 3rd years.

Nezu: I am. The big 3 will be tagging along as well. But Katuski and Izumi are coming along as well, or else.

When Nezu says or else, you don't mess with that.

Aizawa sighs as he feels slight pity for the 2. Not really though. The 2 strengthen their resolve to meet and fight Izuku once more, and this time, they won't lose.

Aizawa brings the 2 back to class as he sees 1A chatting away. As Aizawa steps in the class goes quiet like usual. Izumi and Katuski return to their seats as they wait for Aizawa to speak.

Aizawa: Tomorrow you will be having a day off from school. It is a special break day for you all since the teachers will be busy tomorrow. That's all.

The class erupted into cheer the moment Aizawa finished. However, Katuski and Izumi didn't cheer in fact, they were making faces of dread as they worry about what's to come.

Scene change to Lugh

Lugh is currently preparing his assassination in 2 days. He had heard Nezu's plan for how he will assassin Izuku and it was quite genius.

The raid tomorrow is to weaken and draw out Izuku into a vulnerable position. Nezu doubts the raid will capture Izuku let alone kill him. But it will drive him out of his base, so when he leaves, headshot.