Chapter 13: New Faces, Old Tactics

The Yakuza camp just suffered a major defeat. With Overhaul gone, the rest of the captains who remained alive went into hiding. They gathered up what little resources they could and bolted right out of the building when the Blood Tyrant withdrew.

2 of them are now in an abandoned warehouse, trying to heal from the previous battle.

Chronostasis: Is there anymore food?

Twice: I don't think so.

In the battle, only Chronostasis and Twice managed to escape. When Twice was unleashing his Sad Man's Parade, the real Twice grabbed Chronostasis and ran away, leaving the clones to buy time for them.

Now they are trying to heal then get into contact with AfO again. Their injuries wasn't too bad so they won't need to go to any hospitals but they will still need time to recover.

In the battle, Twice overcame his trauma and now doesn't have a alternate personality. Chronostasis became a little more humble after nearly losing to a teen girl.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku: Cheers to our victory!

Izuku shouted as he raise his shot glass as drank the whiskey inside. Dabi and Citrus followed suit as both of them shot their whiskey. Hitoshi just sips his coffee while Toga is drinking orange juice.

Mashiro isn't in the party due to her wanting to take care of Eri. She has grown a liking for the little girl as she found Eri cute and innocent.

Izuku: Our overwhelming victory gave us another headline folks.

Dabi: Indeed, now our popularity grows even larger.

Citrus: Underworld is slowly ours.

Toga: And let it rain blood on those who oppose us!

Hitoshi just sighs as he looks at the clock.

Hitoshi: Not to be a party pooper but it is 6am already, shouldn't we be wrapping this up.

Citrus: What are you talking about, we will party until we either get knock out drunk or Mashiro stops us!

Hitoshi: Well unlike you bozo, I still have school.

Citrus: Oh yea, what a loser.

Hitoshi: Asshole.

Citrus: Whatever, at least take a shot before going to school.

Hitoshi: Which god damm school allows you to show up drunk?

Dabi: He does have a point.

Citrus: If you get drunk in one shot, you're a lightweight.

Dabi: He also does have a point.

Izuku: Enough y'all, just let Hitoshi do what he wants. If he doesn't drink, I'll just drink on his behalf.

Izuku said that as he took another shot of whiskey.

Toga: Nono Izuku, you are going to regret this later.

Izuku: Nonsense, since when have I regretted drinking.

Toga: Everytime you complain to me about your hangover.

Izuku: ...

Toga: So will you stop drinking now?

Izuku: No.

Toga: Hmph fine, then don't expect me to make you herbal soup when you are hangover.

Toga pouts as she crosses her arms.