Chapter 30: Initiation

Ochaco POV

It has been over 1 month ever since I joined the Blood Tyrant organisation. Honestly the conditions here isn't bad at all, in fact, I'm pleasantly surprised at the living standards.

Due to my family being on the borderline poverty line, I didn't have the best living standards growing up, and I gotta say, for a evil organisation, this place treats its members decently well.

I get to have 3 full meals a day with additional to supper if I'm on night shift. I also get allowances that far exceeds what my parents gave me when I was young, and a comfy room to sleep in.

I am roommates with Todoroki currently but I heard that when members reach a certain rank, they get their own rooms or even house! I can't imagine what it's like to own my very own apartment.

While I'm enjoying my new life here, I can't really say the same for Todoroki. He's always paranoid and on guard even when we are alone. He seems to be restless at times for no reason and will click his tongue randomly.

This situation gets way worse when he's around Dabi. It's like he wants to confront him about something but can never get the chance to do so.

Currently, he's asleep beside me due to him having night shift duty.

Knock, knock.

Oh, a visitor?

Ochaco: Come in.

The doors opens to reveal resident hot stuff!

Hitoshi: Meet up outside the main hall in 1 hours time, you will be having your welcome ceremony with our leader.

Ochaco: Got it Hitos...I mean sir.

Hitoshi closes the door as he walks away.

Damn, I still can't get use to the fact that hot stuff here is a high ranking member of this gang. I mean, how did he even get into UA in the first place then? And furthermore, Nezu had announced he was dead.

You can't imagine the shock I felt when I saw him walking around in the base 2 weeks ago. It felt like I saw a living ghost.

But I'm glad he's alive. It means I get another shot at having him all for me.

Ochaco: Wake up Todoroki, we are meeting the leader now.

Todoroki: Argg. Ok.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku is in his formal attire today. He, Toga, Dabi and Hitoshi will be officially greeting and welcoming the new members into the Blood Tyrant organisation.

Normally, it would be done within a week or 2 of the members joining. But since Izuku was asleep for 3 months it had to be delayed.

The ceremony was going to be as follows.

Every round, members was going to walk into the main hall one at a time until 20 has entered the hall. Then they will kneel down as they greet Izuku one by one. Then Izuku gives a speech and some instructions, then the next wave comes in.

It's a rather simple ceremony, but one which is necessary. During the whole process, Izuku will be letting out his full aura. This will serve 2 purpose. One which is to instilled a level of fear and respect into them, while showing the overwhelming gap in their power.

As Izuku sits on the throne, Dabi walks up to him.

Dabi: Everyone has gathered, shall we begin.

Izuku: Yes, start the ceremony.

Toga, Hitoshi and Dabi all stand beside Izuku, looking sharp as ever.

The gates open as the first wave of people walks in.