Chapter 32: Declarations of Wars

Keigo: THAT THING BLITZED ME! ME! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!

Another cup got smashed on the group as Keigo frantically pace around his office.

Trumpet is trying to calm the very much upset Keigo down a surgeon prepares to do surgery on him. From the fight with the monster, Keigo had multiple internal injuries that needed to take care of.

Trumpet: You need to relax sir, you still have another surgery to do.

Keigo: FUCK! I swear the next time I meet that bastard, I'm going to rip out his heart and eat it while it's still beating!

Trumpet: Assuming that thing even has a heart, that's kinda fucked up.

Keigo: And I'm going tear that stupid face in half and turn the steel into my toilet seat!

Trumpet: And there goes the sanity.

Scene change to Nezu

Nezu: WONDERFUL! Simply wonderful! The north rebellion has been put down this much in one day. At this rate, it will only be a matter of time before Japan is in my control!

Nezu stands triumphantly on his desk as he watches Bakugou destroy every living being near him on his ultra wide 4K 240Hz with 1 year extended warranty monitor.

From watching Bakugou, he saw how Hawks was indeed alive and well. He was just on the wrong side of the war, but that doesn't really bother Nezu.

What's more important is the video call he was on.

Nezu: Are you convinced now Mr Prime Minister? I hold the power over the war and can wipe out anything that stands in my way.

Nezu was on phone with the prime minister as they talked about the new monster he created.

PM: I can definitely say this is impressive, however, this monster of yours, erm how should I put it, he's only 1 being. He can't be all over the war at once.

Nezu: Yes I have thought of that, and that is why...heheHeHAHAHAHAHA

Crazed laughter slowly erupted from his mouth.

Nezu: TADA!

Nezu pulls down the curtain behind him, revealing many more monsters in stasis pods. Each and every one of the creatures mostly had their own unique appearance, from the number of limbs to the body proportion. However the one thing they had in common was their skin colour. They were all pitch black.

The PM looked at these creature further as he realised the shocking truth behind this.

PM: Mouse...are you working...with AfO?

Nezu's face instantly turns serious as he stares directly into the PM's eyes, unnerving him.

Nezu: Hmm, you aren't as dumb as I expected you to be PM. It would seem you have caught on.

As AfO has been public enemy number 1 for a long time in Japan, before The Blood Tyrant came along, most of the top men in Japan has learned to fear the guy. They have learned the horrors of AfO from not only their predecessors but also from personal experience.

PM: Why...?

Nezu: Why, you ask me? Well heres the deal. I am sick and tired of seeing you and the president running this country into the ground, so I'm giving you a little proposition. Leave the country to me, and you can retire in peace. You are getting there in age in my opinion.

PM: What would you benefit from having Japan!

The PM finally dropped his calm demeanour as he shouted at Nezu.