Chapter 3: Reaching out

It was the morning of the UA entrance exam. Izuku and Hitoshi were discussing about the plans moving forwards in their base.

Izuku: You just need to tell me any potential places All Might can be at that will leave him vulnerable. I frankly don't care if there are any students caught in the cross fire so just tell me everything.

Hitoshi: Damm, I know you are ruthless now but looking at you and past Izuku, you really have changed a lot.

Izuku: Both of our families abandoned us, the difference is, I didn't forget nor forgive.

Hitoshi: I guess so.

Izuku: Any questions?

Hitoshi: Actually yeah there is one. Why do you send me?

Izuku: I trust you not to snitch to UA, that's the official reason. But, the truth is, I feel like you should get a chance to go back to a normal life of a high schooler.

Hitoshi tilts his head slightly at Izuku's statement.

Izuku: I paved this path of blood and destruction, however, you merely followed it. I want to give you a choice to turn back, since, the upcoming events are going to be on another level.

The moment Izuku finishes that sentence, Hitoshi slaps Izuku's head, shocking Izuku.

Hitoshi: You truly are an idiot. I followed you because I want to, we both feel the same way towards this broken society. I don't want a second chance living a unhappy life under it.

With that, Izuku shows a super rare smile to Hitoshi, then immediately goes back to his usual stone cold expression. Hitoshi sighs as he fist bumps Izuku showing their friendship.

Hitoshi: Oh yea, when is Toga and Dabi coming back, I kind miss their company, not like I will admit it infront of them.

Izuku: Toga said she is coming back in a few days actually, she completed her job faster than I thought so I gave the remaining time as her holiday. Dabi is coming back in around 3 weeks, he didn't say much but he seems to be having fun.

Hitoshi: Alright then, I'll be going now.

Hitoshi said as he waved goodbye to Izuku and leaving through the door.

Scene change to Shigaraki Tomura

Tomura is currently in a bar somewhere in Japan. The last time he heard from his sensei was already 1 month ago when he delivered Kurogiri to him.

He was confused on what should be his next step. He knows he should target All Might but UA is a tough fortress to penetrate. He doesn't have the luxury to just walk in and attack him.

Suddenly, the TV screen behind him lights up showing audio only.

AfO: It's been a long time Tomura.

Tomura: Where have you been sensei, I thought you had abandoned me.

AfO: Don't worry, I'll never abandon you. It just have been difficult to find a time to speak to you. I have been working on more connections in the underworld since most of my long time connections suddenly disappeared.

Tomura: I don't care what your reason is, I need your help.

AfO: Oh my apologies, what is it?

Tomura: How do I attack UA, I want to kill All Might. Their defence it's too strong, it's almost like a cheat code.

AfO: I believe the first step in attacking a boss is reconnaissance right? Lucky for you, I have just the pawn to help you with that.

Tomura couldn't see it but he knew AfO was smiling widely behind the screen.