Chapter 22: I can see your LOVE

Toshinori: We are leaving immediately! I have gathered who I can, and we are leaving to Deika to battle All for One!

Katsuki, Hitoshi and Izumi were gathered in Nezu's office by Toshinori. Izumi and Katsuki got pumped up after hearing that they will be fighting bad guys again, but Hitoshi was more hesitant.

Hitoshi: Shouldn't we wait for Nezu to comeback first, since he is usually the brains behind this stuff.

Toshinori: We don't need Nezu! It's ok, let me handle this!

Hitoshi's neither trust nor have faith in Toshinori, but he really don't want to hear this skinny man scolding him, thus, he kept quiet.

Toshinori: Alright! Let's go!

Scene change to Tomura

Tomura was sitting in what used to be ReDestro's office with LOVE. LOVE was getting repaired by the doctor as Tomura sips his bottle of Mountain Dew.

Suddenly, a siren could be heard bellowing through the city.

???: VILLAINS, YOUR REIGN OF TERROR ENDS TODAY!

The voice was loud, clear and most importantly commanding. It was the voice of the protector of Japan, the destroyer of villains and the symbol of peace. It was...all might?

Due to Toshinori using up all of his embers of OFA, he was in his skinny might form, which confused the heck out of Tomura.

Tomura: Is that All Might?

Doctor: I think? I actually have no idea.

The 2 sat confused as they watch the skinny man through some surveillance cameras.

Toshinori: SURRENDER NOW OR YOU WILL BE CRUSHED BY OUR FORCES!

Toshinori shouted as he gestured to the "forces" behind him, which contained like 10 heroes. It was so pitifully small that Tomura can't help but laugh at the forces he saw.

Tomura: HAHAHAHA! Who are these small fries? Doctor don't even prepare LOVE, I got this.

Doctor: Alright then.

Tomura confidently says as he chugs down his bottle of Mountain Dew as he walks out of the room to confront the heroes.

Scene change to Nezu

Nezu: HE DID WHAT?!

Nezu was livid as he growls into his phone. His razor sharp fangs were showing as his fur were standing on the edge.

Nezu: THAT IDIOT!

Nezu just got word that Toshinori assembled some heroes to take down the rumoured League of Villains in Deika City.

He had just arrived at Tartarus to see Endeavour and the rifts but instead, now had to deal with Toshinori too.

Eraserhead: You want me to stay here? You can go deal with Yagi.

Nezu: That's exactly what I'm going to do, you stay here and investigate this thing with Endeavour.

Nezu said as he rushed to his car.

Scene change to Tomura

Tomura: HAHAHAHA! DIE!

Tomura had already disintegrated 2 heroes that were sent to capture him. The heroes Toshinori brought along were to worst at dealing with Tomura's quirk.

Furthermore, Toshinori isn't letting Hitoshi, Katuski or Izumi fight yet as they need to "observe and study pro heroes."

Considering that the pros are getting their ass handed to them, there really isn't much to learn. Even the 3 were trying to look away from the embarrassment before them.