Chapter 7: Lasting Impact

It has been 2 days since the USJ attack. Katsuki was in the ICU under heavy treatment. His lack of an arm had made his condition unstable and he will require quite a lot of time at the hospital.

Meanwhile Nezu and the staff are having a meeting at UA.

Nezu: I believe you all know why I called a meeting today.

The staff nodded as Nezu continues.

Nezu: Due to the recent attack by the Blood Tyrant and a group who call themselves the league of villains in our school, we will need to tighten our security. I hope I can leave that to you Majima.

Powerloader: On in.

Nezu: Good. Now the main concern is the Blood Tyrant. He has gained a lot of attention in the media due to this, and there is no doubt that this attention will attract powerful people to his side. We managed to hide the fact that a student of ours lost an arm but that isn't going to remain a secret for long. The main problem we are facing is that the hero commission wants the Blood Tyrant off asap.

Toshinori: Agree. We need him gone. He has hurt heroes enough.

Hound Dog: You say that but we don't have any leads on him, we don't even know his name.

Toshinori sighs.

Toshinori: I really wanted to keep this a secret for as long as possible but now that push comes to shove, everyone needs to know.

Nezu: The Blood Tyrant is Toshinori's son here.

Everyone in the staff is shocked except for Nezu, Toshinori, Inko and Eraserhead. They all stare at Toshinori, waiting for an explanation.

Present Mic: Wait Shota! Why don't you seem shocked!

Aizawa: Izuku told me when I fought him during USJ, plus I'm still trying to sort this out myself.

Nezu: Indeed, before that, only Toshinori and myself knows. I believe Inko here figured it out herself when she saw Izuku.

Inko: Yes, it can't be anyone else.

Vlad King: So what, even if we know who he is, how will this help?

Nezu: Well an acquaintance of acquaintance of acquaintance of mine has a locator quirk that will show the location of someone if he digest some DNA of the person. And it just so happens that I have found some hair left by Izuku when he visited us.

Aizawa: I won't even ask anymore.

Vlad Kind: Is that it? It's that simple?

Nezu: Not really. Even if we know where he is, he is still ridiculously strong along with the his group. We will need to have a well organised and secretive raid on their base. The Blood Tyrant has ears everywhere so if he finds out, we are done for. I estimate this will take 1-2 months to prepare.

Toshinori: I see, in the meantime, I'll still try to find him manually, in case this acquaintance of acquaintance of acquaintance of acquaintance of yours can't be found.

Nezu: That is actually 1 too many acquaintance but yeah it's a good idea. The rest of you, I want you all to protect UA and our students. Do not let a repeat of USJ happen again.

Everyone: Understood.

Nezu: Very well. Dismissed.

Scene change to Tomura

Tomura is currently smashing everything and anything in his underground bar. While Kurogiri is trying to save as many wine glasses as possible.

Tomura: Dammit! That Blood Tyrant guy not only killed the Nomu, he also stole the show on the media! Dammit!