End Times

"NO!!!"

Cici suddenly screams, and I can't help but flinch at the sound.

"What?!"

"... We need to get to Vale... Right now!!"

Cici picks me up, and dashes at a speed I wasn't sure was possible.

"H-How are you going this fast?! This is even faster than you were before!!"

I yell at my friend as she carries me due to the immense amount of air whooshing past us.

"My Powers were unlocked!"

The explanation is too vague and weird, so I have no idea what that means.

"What?!"

"... I have enough time to tell you this!"

"The gods that created this world have made several others, both before and after us!"

"G-Gods?!"

"Yes! Creation and Destruction!"

I attempt to swallow the large pill that is the existence of Gods.

"When the four relics are gathered together, the gods are summoned to Remnant, either to, seemingly, end it or forgive it!"

"How do you know this?!"

"The powers I received! The same power source (Y/N) has been borrowing from all these years!"

"What's the source?!"

"... Vengeful Monarchs who were abandoned by the gods!"

"... How?!"

"They managed to find out the gods had settled on Remnant, and sent their powers here in the hopes of controlling a vessel, or at least passing their powers on to a human!"

"So... You saw the same videogame stuff as (Y/N)?!"

"Yes! I didn't get to spend much time with it, but I have full access to the powers, now! Unfortunately, my memories are kind of fusing with the previous Monarch... Probably because of how soon after receiving these powers they were unlocked!"

"Are... You okay?!"

"I'll be fine! Right now we have many more colossal problems to worry about."

The second Cici stops moving at her immensely fast pace, she stands me on the ground and launches in the direction of something.

I quickly rub my dry eyes so they can wet, and hopefully adjust.

The sight is something I can barely comprehend.

"HRAH!!!!"

She focuses an immense amount of ice into a giant sword and slashes at a large, dark purple hand.

The hand seems unwounded, and is merely knocked back a little.

"Stalling for time?" The entity asks, its voice reverberating miles from its giant mouth.