Interrogation (x2?)

"Mr. (L/N), you're up next."

I lift up my head, staring at the teacher before me.

Miss Goodwitch sighs.

"Mr. (L/N), you have to understand where our suspicions are coming from... You yourself must know how odd of a situation yours is."

I stand up.

"All I know is that my reward for saving my friends is an interrogation for something I admitted I know nothing about."

"Just follow me inside..."

I walk into the interrogation room with a sigh of my own.

Sitting down on the designated chair, I relax by leaning back into it.

Professor Ozpin pushes his glasses up his nose before beginning to speak.

"Mr. (L/N). I've had my eye on you ever since your test... You're quite the interesting individual."

"Professor Ozpin, with all due respect, I know you suspect me of... Something."

"You seem to have completely missed my purpose in speaking with you... I just wish to hear the accounts of the one that almost single-handedly settled this matter."

"Almost?"

Ozpin chuckles. "Yes. You weren't alone in fighting crucial battles last night. Miss Nikos battled against one 'Cinder Fall'."

"She fought Cinder? Ah..."

"So you know her?"

"... Yes, I know Pyrrha."

"I would appreciate if you don't dodge the question."

"Look, I don't KNOW Cinder. All I knew was that she was on Mercury's team. And Mercury is a guy I intended on warning you about."

"Is that so? Please tell me what it is about this boy you feel warrants such words."

I lean further back into my chair, staring at the ceiling as I speak.

"Ruby and I were going to get lunch a while back, but Mercury was there. And so was that Emerald girl. A book store had been taken down, so we both fought. Back then I was only about equally matched to Mercury, but now I've grown... I was able to subdue both of them at once."

"I appreciate the details, but your growth is something I'm well aware of, and would like to hear of it at a later date. Please continue with your explanation of Mercury's actions."

"Yeah, yeah..."

I take a deep breath in and out, looking back to Ozpin when I continue.

"After a bit of fighting, I discovered Mercury had metal legs, and I also discovered that they both wanted to stay hidden... Because Emerald herself essentially admitted that they couldn't get spotted. So they dipped. I hadn't mentioned anything to you because I figured the local police force would do fine on their own, but whatever..."