The Shadow Ruler

All the Monsters in the room have been slain, the quest will end now.

You will be able to choose a Class based on the amount of points
you have collected.

A Job will be granted after the Player's Actions have been analysed.

Wherever the Player goes, the Reaper follows.

The Player's Path is littered with Corpses, and the smell of Blood.

As the Player possesses strength,
he does not leave anything to his teammates, and overcomes everything with his own strength.

Your desire for strength burns strong enough to call those who wander the Valley of death, and the army of the Dead who follows
your commands shall create a path where your thread will be the law and you would never
need another's help again.

Your job is Necromancer.

Necromancer? Seriously?

To be honest, I was expecting something like assassin... Or even tank due to my high HP. But Necromancer? Is that even useful?

And after I did such an incredible job against these guys... I realized all the Knights were summoned creatures, and that I had to kill the three mages that were summoning them. And once I had done that, the rest of the monsters collapsed.

Your Job has been chosen.

Based on the amount of points you obtained, you will be given a chance to promote to a superior class.

You have exceeded the expected play time. Points will be added.

You did not use a Hearthstone to escape. Points will be added.

Final Health is above 50%. Points will be added.

All Enemies have been slain. Points will be added.

The Total Points have exceeded the limit.

You will be promoted from
Necromancer to The Monarch of Shadows.

...

Fuck yes.

I don't know exactly what that promotion entails, but it's obviously a stronger class...

I am given multiple job specific skills. That in combination with that new skill I gained, which also uses zero aura, means I've exponentially grown!

Wait, I didn't use a hearthstone to escape? I could have done that?! Jeez, I really gotta check out new items in my inventory whenever they appear... Whatever.