Vytal Gala

"RUUUUUUBYYYYYY!!!!!"

Yang TACKLES ME TO THE GROUND!

She suffocates me with her boobs, so I have to use my semblance to escape...

Masterful execution, Ruby.

Thanks, Ruby!

"You did so GOOD!"

"I won't be doing so good if you kill me!!"

"A little affection doesn't hurt anyone, Rubes."

"Yeah, but your... Nevermind..."

I sigh, scratching the back of my head. "I wish (Y/N) could have seen..."

"You don't care that your big sister had your back? You wound me, Ruby..."

"No! I appreciate it, really! Jeez."

Yang smirks at me, so I give a nervous smile back.

"You're up against some princess next round."

"Princess?"

"I dunno, Blake was complaining about her... She kinda isn't even a student, technically. Only in name."

"So we won't know how she fights?"

"IF she fights. If she doesn't come to the campus, there's no way in hell she's anything special."

"Language!"

"Fuck, sorry. SHIT! My bad- FUCK SHIT ASS-"

"SHUT UUUUUUP!"

Yang laughs at my reaction, putting me into a headlock. She proceeds to noogie my hair, and all of my hair falls off!!!!! I go bald!!!!!!!! And I never had a head of hair again!!!!!!!!!!!!

[She's lying]

Yang admits she's hungry and demands I come along for a date.

"Hardly get to see my beloved baby sister anymore thanks to our fearless leader... What should we get?"

"Mm..."

I can't think of what specifically I want, so I just go with Yang's suggestion of a Chowder stand. It doesn't matter what I got, it was alright.

But ANYWAYS! Back to the cool stuff!

I beat my first one-on-one, so I have another to do for today. The sun has already started to set, so it's almost night time.

Heheh. Yang can't tell me to go to bed early now!

"A princess, huh?"

As I'm walking to the stadium again, I look at the screen to see the fight between Coco and a girl with... Floating swords? I see strings... I'm assuming she uses gravity dust to control them. How cool!!

The mysterious girl wins her match, so I quickly get to my place.

Next match... Here we go...