The Grimm Tamer

"kkkhhrkk..."

The tired cries of a murdered Beowulf Grimm can be heard, a young man sprinting past its disintegrating corpse.

Several shadow soldiers, and even a few shadow mages, are seen wiping out hoards of Grimm as their master whooshes past them at incredible speeds.

A way is paved for (Y/N). And before he knows it, he has arrived...

"Aah, someone's already here? How unfair."

A young girl with pale white skin, purple hair, and what appears to be a pitch black vein or two beneath the skin coming from her eyes.

[She's based off of a character from neither series with a hint of Salem's design in it. Don't freak out if you have no idea who she is.]

"You're kinda freaky..."

"How meeeean. I'm still a little girl."

"Yeah, well I think it's obvious you're the one controlling these guys."

"What makes you say that?"

My shadow soldiers arrive back at me, joining into my shadow once more. I feel safer.

"There's a large group of Grimm approaching my location."

"Ehhh? You're not going to save me? They're going to eat both of us."

She unenthusiastically asks for my help, her acting being painfully void of actual effort.

23 shadow soldiers appear, my 3 mages and 20 knights.

At the head of them...

"Igris... Don't kill her. But let's make sure she can't run away."

I smirk at the fight that's to come.

"Well, don't say I didn't give you an opportunity to run... Go."

The girl juts a hand in my direction, and a group of Grimm in every direction begin charging at me.

My soldiers and mages fend off the beasts while me and Igris begin attacking the girl in question.

She dodges each of our strikes with surprising skill. She doesn't seem to have weapons of her own. Er, at least anything threatening...

She has a dagger, but she has nothing more than basic knowledge of wielding it.

I knock the sharp weapon out of her hand, and she only raises her eyebrows ever so slightly.

"Woooow. You've backed me into a corner..."

She sighs.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this... It's so uncomfortable."

Her arm transforms into a pitch black boney wrist with white armored claws at the tip.

I stare in surprise for a moment... Her sudden attack is blocked by Igris, snapping me out of my trance.

"Great work, Igris... Heh. You're gonna be fun, aren't you?"