Team | Chapter 19

Nick's POV:
I opened the small box, a note unfolding from the lack of pressure.

Nick,
You're the brightest light in my life. It's something small but I hope you love it.
Love, Lex

Moving the note, I saw a gold chain shining. "It's exactly my style. Thank you baby." I kissed her. She smirked and pulled the chain out of the box. "Theres more!" She pulled the chain out revealing a gold ring  with "Lex" engraved on the inside. "Its small so no one really knows it's there but us." I placed my forehead against hers. "You're... everything." She grabbed my face and stuck her tongue out. "You're everything."
______
I woke up with Lex in my arms. A privilege I missed way too much. She was already up, watching me. "Good morning beautiful." She half smiled. "Good morning" I looked at her confused. "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, just... what are we doing about Olivia?" I sighed and sat up. "Well, we're a team. What do YOU want to do?" She sat in my lap facing me. "I want you. If she does release the photos, it's just gonna have to be something we deal with. But if you post her, your fans will for sure think you are back together because it came from you." I nodded. "Well, I guess we're just gonna let her release whatever and I'll take the hit." That made me so sad. Lex doesn't deserve to be looked at as the other girl. Unless I can make Olivia look like the other girl and look crazy. I shot up and put some clothes on. "Baby, I'll be right back. I'm gonna get us some coffee and we can start our day." She nodded and laid back down. I ran out of the door with a smile on my face. I found Frankie in the dining room. "Hey bro. Do you have any pictures of Lex and I from last night?" He nodded "Only ones of you guys dancing." He sent them to me and I swiped through them. We look so in love. This is perfect.
_____
Lex's POV:
I'm so excited for this coffee. I'm gonna need it for the day. The girls and I are going shopping for our friend Leah. She's having a baby and her gender reveal is in a few days. I scrolled through my instagram when a notification popped up. *Nick Jonas tagged you in a post.* I clicked the message and a photo of us from last night showed up on my screen with the caption
" My ❤️". The comment section was blowing up about how much they loved us together. Some people knew we had known each other for a long time and some had no clue who I was but were excited. Before I could even respond Nick came back with two mugs in his hand. "Here you go baby" I smiled and looked at him. "Thank you. What made you post me?" He shrugged. "We never talked about it but I want to show you off." I kissed him and took a sip of my coffee. "Are you boys coming to the gender reveal with us in a few days?" He nodded. "We will be there."
_____
Angela, Kat, Dani and I all went into target hoping to find some cute gifts for Leah. "Lex, how do you feel after being posted by the Nick Jonas?" I laughed and sifted through neutral baby clothes. "It feels good. I haven't gotten too much hate." Kat showed me her phone. "You haven't gotten any. They love you so far." I shook my head. "Wait until Olivia does her damage." Dani put her hand on my shoulder. "I doubt that after this post she will even do anything." Angela threw diapers and wipes in the cart. "She's gonna need these." We all agreed and each picked out an outfit.
____
Nick's POV:
I was hanging out with my brothers when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi Nick!"

"Olivia?"

"Yes. I saw your post this morning. Real cute. Looks like the fans love her. You're gonna wish you didn't do that, though." She hung up.