Deeper Love | Chapter 13

*warning: mild adult content.*

Lex's POV:

I exposed myself to him. "Show me."

I watched Nick slowly walk up the stairs to me, removing his shirt as he got closer. "Are you sure?"

I bit my lip and walked towards the bedroom door. "Yes." He pulled me into a kiss, one hand on my neck, the other on the wall behind me. He squeezed my throat gently, pushing me into the door. The cold wood giving me goosebumps hitting my bare body. I gasped as he picked me up, carrying me to the bed and placing me down on my back, staring into my eyes as I unzipped his pants slowly. I could instantly feel how badly he wanted this to happen. He groaned at my touch, his breath becoming uneven. I smirked, slowly kissing down his neck and chest.

I pushed him onto his back and pulled off any remaining clothes. He held himself up with his arms. "You're beautiful." I straddled him, pushing him into me. "Lex.." I looked down at him and remained still. "Nick.." He wrapped his arms around me pushing himself deeper. I moaned into his shoulder and bit down gently. His hands pulled my head back giving him access to return his hand to my throat and squeeze. We fell into a comfortable rhythm completely exploring each other's bodies, our climaxes filling the air.

____
Nick's POV:

"Are you alright?"

I looked at her, still bare and all mine. "I'm absolutely head over heels for you" She ran her fingers through my hair. "I'm gonna need that in writing. Just in case." I chuckled and pulled her closer. "You're something else."

She looked around the room. "Will you come shopping with me tomorrow for Secret Santa?"

"I'll go anywhere with you." I traced circles on her back. "Good. Because I have Kat." I rolled my eyes and kissed her head. "We're gonna be out all day."

_____

I picked up all of our clothes from the night before and threw them in the laundry basket. "Baby, are you ready to go?" Lex grabbed her purse and held my hand. "I'm ready." I drove us to Starbucks for some coffee and then to the mall. "Do you know what you're getting her?" She shook her head. "No. But she's been my best friend for my whole life. It'll speak to me."

We went in to so many stores I lost count. "Wanna grab some lunch, baby? You've been shopping all morning." She nodded. "I'm so hungry." We drove to a local restaurant and sat at the table nearest to the window.

"Thank you for coming with me." I kissed her hand. "Of course my love. I love spending time with you. Do you want to hang out with the group tonight? Kev texted me. Alena and Valentina are with my parents." She perked up and danced in her seat while eating her sandwich. "Of course! I'd love to!" I watched her eyes wander out the window. "NICK. THERE IT IS. THE PERFECT GIFT FOR KAT. I HAVE TO GO GET IT."

_____

Lex's POV:

I knocked on Kevin and Dani's door while Nick parked the car and waited for a response. "Lex!!! I missed you!" Dani pulled me into a hug and I squeezed her tight. "I missed you guys too. Nick is parking the car.
"No he's not. He's standing in the doorway with his girlfriend." He wrapped his arms around me from behind. Dani gave us a flirty look. "Come inside lovebirds. You guys seem very happy" Kevin smirked. "Yeah. I'm glad you guys finally got it together."
After a few hours at Kevin and Dani's, Nick and I arrived back at my apartment. He kissed my cheek as I got undressed. "I have something for you. I picked it up while we were shopping today." I turned around and kissed him. "What is it?"

He pulled out a small velvet box. "Open it..."