Secrets | Chapter 15

Frankie's POV:
"Hey bro! Thanks for coming with me." Nick nodded and put his seatbelt on. "No problem." He was distant and it was obvious. "You okay, Nick?" He looked at me. "I spoke with Olivia last night." I almost swerved accidentally. "Why the hell would you call Olivia?" His leg was uncontrollably shaking. "I was trying to fix me and Lex. I love her, Frankie. This can't be the end." I put my hand on his shoulder. "What did she say?" "That she doesn't care how I feel about Lex. Either I post that me and Olivia are together or she will do it herself." I pulled into the parking lot. "I already know what I'm getting Joe. This should be quick. But you've gotta talk to Lex. You've gotta tell her the whole story. There's no way she's done with you." He pulled out his phone showing me the amount of times he's called her. "I've tried. She doesn't wanna hear from me. Let's just go get Joe's gift so I can go back home."
_____
Dani's POV:
"Babe, are you ready to shop for our secret Santas? Joe is here." Kevin ran down the stairs. "I'm ready, love." We got in Joe's car and headed to the mall. "Do we know what we're getting?" Kevin turned to me. "I have the perfect gift in mind for Frankie what about you?" I nodded. "Angela is gonna love her gift." Joe laughed. "I have Nick. Of course I know what to get him." We parked and headed into the mall all separating and going into the stores we needed. We all met back up an hour later and headed to lunch before going home.
______
Joe's POV:
"Babe???" Angela came out of the room and into the kitchen to greet me. "Hi, love! How was shopping?" "It was good. Christmas is almost here." Angela nodded. "Yeah, and our group still has tension." "What if we made more tension in order to get Nick and Lex back together?" She looked at me confused. "What???" I sat down. "What if we fight and they have no choice but to help us. Maybe Lex will realize that she needs Nick and she wants to be with him. There's no way she's done with him." "That's actually not a terrible idea. But we need real reactions from everyone so it has to be a secret between me and you."
_______
Lex's POV:
A knock stopped me from my painting. "I'm coming." I opened the door to find a giant bouquet of roses. "Thank you." I carried them into the house and put them on the counter, grabbing the note attached.

I wish I could explain the emptiness I feel without you. Please call me.
I love you, Nick❤️

I put the note back and sighed.
He's not gonna stop until you have a conversation with him. You love him. Just call him. He says there's more to the story. Let him explain. You know what? No. He should've told you everything from the beginning. If he loved you so bad he wouldn't have cheated on you. I don't know how I feel about this. I don't wanna lose Nick but I'm so confused as to why he couldn't just tell me he still had feelings for his ex.
An unknown number texted me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I opened it and on my screen was a photo of Nick and Olivia sitting super close at the dinner. Of course it was. I guess I have my answer. There's no way in hell I'm getting back with Nick. I'm done with him.

A tiny chapter ❤️ a good one is coming next, I promise!