Spaceman | Chapter 18

Nick's POV:
Lex was wrapped in a towel, looking for some clothes in her bag. I crept up behind her and placed kisses on her shoulder. "You're so beautiful" She looked up at me smiling. "You're handsome." I moved her hair out of her face and pulled her closer. "Do you have your necklace that I gave you still?" She reached into her bag and placed it in my hand. "Good. I got you another gift but it was separate from secret Santa. "Nick, you didn't have to." I laughed and kissed her forehead. "I know, baby. I wanted to." I slid an astronaut pendant onto her necklace and put it on her neck. "Spaceman." I nodded and kissed her, pushing her back against the door but quickly stopped myself. "Do you want to join the group or stay here?" She pretended to think. "I want to stay here. But we should rejoin the group." I laughed and held her chin. "Don't leave me again, please." She grabbed my hand and wrapped her pinky around mine. "Promise." I kissed her hand and stood up, lifting her over my shoulder. "Let's go before I change my mind."
______
Frankie's POV:
There was peace again. I love this feeling. Everyone so calm and lovey. "Joe. Turn on some music. Forget game night. Let's dance. Something slow." Joe nodded and turned on "Love Her". I grabbed Kat and she put her arms around my neck. "You're amazing Frankie." I whispered in her ear. "I love you." She blushed and put her head on my chest. "I love you too."
_____
Joe's POV:
"Care to dance?" I put my hand out for Angela. She laughed and took it. "You're so cute." We swayed and looked into each others eyes. "Is everything okay, Joe?" I nodded. "I love you. That's all." She smiled and kissed me. "I love you" I spun her and held her close.
____
Kevin's POV:
I grabbed Dani and held her close. "We're all happy again." Dani looked at everyone and smiled. "I'm so glad. I love you so much." I grabbed her face and kissed her. "I love you more than anything." I looked down to see Alena dancing with Valentina. Everything is perfect.
_____
Nick's POV:
I stood up, holding my hand out for Lex. "This is the first song we ever danced to." I nodded and pulled her into me, sliding my hand into her back pocket and holding her face with the other. She scanned my face. "You're breathtaking..." I looked at her and laughed. "Isn't that my line?" She nodded. "Yeah but it doesn't mean I don't think it." I kissed her and wrapped my fingers in her hair. "I love you." She bit my bottom lip. "I love you too." She jumped out of my arms. "I almost forgot!" She reached into the back pocket that my hand wasn't in and handed me a small box. "Merry Christmas, baby. Open it..."