Chapter 111: Poison

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

I punched the wall of the hospital room as steam poured off of my body as I began to breathe heavily.

Suji: Dammit!

I punched the wall once more but this time my fist smashed through it leaving a hole in it's place.

Suji: That son of a bitch played me! I was on a stupid goose chase following a double! How could I be so stupid?!

Aizawa: Kyoryoku, calm down.

Suji: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!

I looked back at Aizawa as he stares at me from his hospital bed. Realizing what I did I turned off my quirk, before leaning onto the wall rubbing the bridge of my nose as I sighed.

Suji: I-i'm... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell.... I just thought, I could finally see her again.

I felt like crying but nothing was coming out as I lowered myself down to the floor as I took a breath. Aizawa shifted as he was now facing the window before he spoke with his fists clenched.

 Aizawa shifted as he was now facing the window before he spoke with his fists clenched

Aizawa: I know, you want this to end. You want to save Midoriya and that is alright, but you're losing sight on what's important. You're making mistakes and it's going to end up costing you greatly. Maybe you should....

Suddenly the police radio went off as it soon began to receive a message.

Female Officer: All units, all units! Possible villain attack at the Chemical Plant down in Dajin District! Witnesses say that the gate has been barricaded after a large van had broke through into the plant.

Suji: Parasitic...

Getting up from the ground I make my way to exit the room as I heard Aizawa calling out to me.

Aizawa: Kyoryoku, wait. Kyoryoku! SUJI!

Suddenly I was quickly grabbed by the arm as Aizawa stood infront of me which made me surprised as he managed to remain balanced on his new leg as he stared at me.

Suji: What are you...

Aizawa: I will not in good conscience allow you to go! You are tired, anxious and overwhelmed by these assassins...

Suji: I'm what?!

Aizawa: ...You're not some hardened vigilante! You're a child with a heavy burden on his chest and running on anger right now. You are in over your head and.... I don't want this to be your end, kid.

Aizawa kept his hand on my shoulder as I turned to walk away, taking a breath before I reply.

Suji: Mr. Aizawa, who do you see when you look at me? The boy who first greeted you back on the first day of class, the kid who won the sports festival, beat Stain, Diablo and fought All For One? While you are here, I am needed out there... the ONLY THING that can stop this whole mess...