Chapter 36: Encounter

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)
The scene opens to a town in Tokyo where the bar of the League of Villains base is shown with Kurogiri and Shigaraki sitting inside. Shigaraki's looking at pictures, one of Izuku Midoriya and Kyoryoku. He was in deep thought until Kurogiri spoke to him.

Kurogiri: Are you curious, Tomura Shigaraki? About these boys? Izuku Midoriya and Suji Kyoryoku.

The door opens as the two villains turn their attention to it to reveal Giran.

Giran: Shigaraki. Your "League of Villains" has been the talk of the town for the last several days. Word on the street is you're about to start something big.

Shigaraki crushes the picture of Izuku as it turns to dust.

Shigaraki: And? Who did you bring?

Giran steps out and returns with two people, a guy with black hair and weird patches of burnt skin on him, and a girl in a school uniform.

Man: So it's really you, huh? I've seen you in pictures. But I gotta say, you're way grosser in person.

Girl: Wow, it's the weird hand guy! You're friends with my hero, Stain, right? Cool! Let me join the League! I wanna be in your group!

A few moments go by in silence as Shigaraki looks at the two before speaking again.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, get rid of these two. I can already tell they're exactly the kind of trash I hate. A brat and a guy with no manners.

Kurogiri: Now, now, Tomura Shigaraki. They came all this way, the least we can do is hear them out. Give them a chance. Besides, this broker as well as that Ironface fellow are respected in the underworld. They're bound to be valuable assets.

Giran: Like 'em or not, you still owe me a finder's fee. In cash. I suppose I could introduce the two of 'em before I go.

He walks up in between the two as he gestures to the girl.

Giran: This one looks like an adorable high school girl, right? She's actually the suspect in a series of deaths where the victims all bled out. So far, her name and face have been kept out of the media.

 So far, her name and face have been kept out of the media