Chapter 54: Izuku VS Bakugo Round 2

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
It was the middle of the night, and Izuku, Bakugo, and I stand in Ground Beta where Bakugo just challenged Izuku to a fight.

Izuku: Wait, what? How is that the best way for us to work things out? No. This is bad! We're not even supposed to be at Ground Beta by ourselves. Why don't we talk about this during one of our free periods? We could reserve a training room or something. There's no reason for us to fight right now.

Bakugo: If we fight for real at school, we'll be stopped.

This surprised Izuku as I actually saw Bakugo with an unfamiliar expression on his face.

Bakugo: I wanna know what made All Might give his power to a loser like you. Let me see for myself. Is it because you looked up to him more than I did? And if that's the case, does it mean everything I've done to be like him is wrong?

Izuku: No, Katsuki... Suji, this is bad. You try to stop him.

I could only watch as I give him my answer.

Suji: I'm sorry Izuku... But I can't.

Izuku: Huh? Why not?

Suji: Two reasons. One, this is between you and Bakugo, something that you both need to work out. And two, even if I try, I don't think what I say will change his mind.

Bakugo: Fine by me, just don't stand in the way. Go over to one of the buildings if you want.

I don't reply as I walk over towards a building, leaning up against it as Bakugo was currently stretching his arms with Izuku was trying to talk him out of it.

Izuku: Y-you really want to do this?

Bakugo: If you don't wanna get hurt, punch back. Oh, yeah, you switched to using kicks more these days, didn't you?

Izuku: Come on, stop! This isn't smart...

Izuku gets cut off as Bakugo propelled himself towards Izuku with a burst of sudden speed.

Izuku: Katsuki...!

Bakugo raised his right hand up in the air as he swipes his arm setting off an explosion that barely missed Izuku as he sends himself flying in the opposite direction using Full Cowling.

Bakugo: You know your problem? You're always over-thinking things. Just fight me!

Izuku: You're serious? You wanna spar?

Izuku keeps himself up above ground, but Bakugo propelled higher to be right infront of Izuku. Still in midair, Bakugo throws a punch but misses, he then released explosion after explosion blasting the city as the windows started to shatter. I could only imagine that the school had security drones around the campus and it's possible that Mr. Aizawa was already contacted.