Chapter 20: Victory or Defeat

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)
The first match of the Sports Festival finals started as Izuku is standing in place after being effected by Shinsou's quirk.

Present Mic: Huh?! Hey, hey...

Uraraka: Come on, Deku!

Iida: Why in the world isn't he moving?

Present Mic: It should start out with a bang! The fight has just begun and Izuku Midoriya is...completely frozen?

Present Mic: He's not moving a muscle!And what's with that look on his face?Could this be a Quirk at work? Hitoshi Shinsou seems to have Izuku Midoriyacompletely stunned! He didn't standout in the first rounds at all, but it's possible Shinsou's c...

And what's with that look on his face?
Could this be a Quirk at work? Hitoshi Shinsou seems to have Izuku Midoriya
completely stunned! He didn't stand
out in the first rounds at all, but it's possible Shinsou's crazy powerful! Who could've imagined this turn of events?
That's the Festival for ya!

Aizawa: This is a perfect example of why the entrance exam isn't rational.

This gains Present Mic's attention as he turns to Aizawa.

Present Mic: Huh? Why's that?

Aizawa: Since we're on to the individual matches, I had some information compiled about our final competitors.
Shinsou failed the practical exam to get into the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably figured that would happen. His Quirk is incredibly strong, but that entrance test consisted of fighting faux villains. Robots. It gave a huge advantage to those who had physical superpowers
they could show off. Despite his abilities, Shinsou never stood a chance at passing.

Back to the arena where Shinsou is still catching his breath from the previous move Izuku was able to make before falling under the effect of his quirk.

Shinsou: I wasn't expecting a move like that to come from someone like you, I'm surprised... But here we are. You're lucky to have been so blessed, Izuku Midoriya.

Shinsou: Now turn around and walk out of bounds like a good little hero

(Suji's POV)
I watched as Izuku turned around slowly as he started walking away from Shinsou and headed for the end of the boundary line.