Chapter 49: Random Students Lurking...

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
The Provisional licensing exam is upon us and my classmates and I are doing all we can to make it through the first round. As the large group of students give us a run for our money, we all were doing our best to counter their attacks and making the enemy start to trip up.

 As the large group of students give us a run for our money, we all were doing our best to counter their attacks and making the enemy start to trip up

Tokoyami: I fear as though we've only delayed the inevitable.

Suji: Not quite.

Izumi: Huh? What do you mean?

I activated Heavy Muscle Impact as I crouched lowly to the ground.

Suji: They think that they have the upper hand on us, but they were wrong. They're cockiness cause them to lose their advantage. Don't forget I managed to get one of them out with just one attack, I'm sure if we keep this up all of us will pass in no time.

I jumped up into the air, reeling my fist back as I plummet down towards the mountain formation that the group of ambushing students were residing.

Suji: Hammer Drop Impact!

As I make contact with the formation, the wind pressure sends many of the other examinees away.

Shindo: Well what do ya know, that Kyoryoku guy's right. This isn't the Class A from the sports festival. It's obvious their training is making them better fighters. Out of the way!

Shindo yells out as his classmates quickly leave his surroundings as he places his hands on the ground.

Shindo: Their defenses are too strong, and with that Kyoryoku, we can't risk being taken out so early in the exam. I'll fix that. Maximum Force!!!

Shindo: Tremoring Earth!

Suddenly the ground started to shake like crazy and everyone got caught up in the crossfire. Because I was far away I ended up getting set far back away from the main fight as I hit the ground.

(Third POV)
In a city area, silhouettes are witnessing the mountains crumble apart from the earthquake. One was crouched while the other two were standing on the roof of a building.