Chapter 88: One thing at a time

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

The scene begins in a dark room where a half circle table sits in the middle of the room. Some of the people sitting down were recognizable such as the members of the League of Villains, and Hawks was standing in front of the table reporting to them.

Hawks: You want a status report? Yeah, sure, let's see. I'm spreading the good Liberation word.

???: We noticed that you've been passing this book out to heroes. It's obvious that you not only read it; you truly understand Destro. You're someone who gets us.

One of the unknown people in the shadows holds up one of the books that Hawks gave Endeavor.

Hawks: Gee, thanks.

Twice: If I'm being honest, I still don't really get what we're doing. Teach me sometime!

Hawks: Happy to. Bet you'll catch on fast.

???: You're like a walking billboard. With your help, Liberation ideology will spread. Your core fanbase of teens and -somethings would be great boon for us.

Hawks continued to put on a happy face to make sure that none of the villains caught on to his true intentions.

Hawks: I'll double down my efforts, then.

Twice: You're working super hard, huh, Hawks? You're a pretty good guy! Pure evil! Happy you're on our side!

Hawks: Happy to be here. As far as I can tell, we're not even on the commission's radar yet. They're investigating the League's involvement in the Deika City incident, but our troops are staying off their radars. Meanwhile we're starting to influence the next generation of heroes.

Toga: Ohmigosh, it's Izuku!

She sees a picture of Izuku when Kyoryoku and Endeavor took down Starservant.

Twice: Really? That's a coincidence!

Dabi: Heh. From what I see, UA's students haven't grown all that much.

Parasitic: Heh. Well yeah, you are talking about a buncha high schoolers.

Hawks looks at the Purple-haired villain at the table, he knew that someone had been helping the League as an ally but he never met the main leader along with Shigaraki. Hawks had no knowledge or information on the group other than that Parasitic was his right hand man. Hawks was pulled out of his thoughts when the mysterious figure called out to him.