Chapter 39: Muscle over muscle

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
We were standing in front of two villains who had taken down Pixie Bob in a matter of seconds. One of them was holding a tall wrapped up pillar that was resting on Pixie Bob's head.

 One of them was holding a tall wrapped up pillar that was resting on Pixie Bob's head

Mineta: Why are there villains attacking the camp?

Izuku/Izumi: Pixie Bob!

Mandalay: This is bad.

I look over to Izuku as we exchange looks as the same thought enters our minds.

Suji: Izuku...Where's Kota?

Izuku: Oh no...

We redirected our attention back to the two villains as the lizard one spoke first.

Spinner: How are you this evening, UA High School? We are part of the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains.

Ojiro: The League of Villains?

Izumi: These clowns again? What are they doing here?

Suji: I guess the clowns decided to change their material.

My attention went to Pixie Bob as I try to see how bad the injury was, Suddenly the one holding her down started talking.

Magne: I could crush this kitty's head so easily. How about it, dears, should I?

Tiger: You get away from her!

Suddenly Spinner steps infront of both of them with his arms out in an attempt to calm down the situation.

Spinner: Now, now. Hold on, Big Sis Mag. You too, Tiger, calm down. When deciding if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principles.

Izuku: Stain?

Iida: So, you're the ones he ended up inspiring.

Spinner: At your service. That's us. And you, Blond hair. I believe I recognize you. You're that self-righteous brat who ended up beating Stain in Hosu City. That is something I can't just forgive.