Chapter 47: Moving into dorms

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
After my parents came back from talking about the dorms, I was obviously approved to stay. Luckily UA High gave the students three days off to get the dorms ready and for relaxing after the whole All For One fiasco. Soon enough I was released from the hospital and my parents helped me with getting my stuff packed from my apartment.

While they were out getting stuff in the car to deliver to UA, I was in my bathroom removing the bandages that I had on me. They told me that Recovery Girl was at the hospital and had healed me up, but I still had the scars. Specifically the big one in my shoulder, where both Skull and All For One stabbed me.

Suji: Heh, knew that wouldn't completely heal. But... I'm surprised that Skull was the one who patched me up the first time.

I think back about when he was talking to me.

"Skull: Join me and together we can create a society where no one is pushed aside because of their power, where no one is forced to be categorized as Heroes or Villains. Imagine, with the two of us guiding the new world..."

Suji: He was a villain, but he acted like we were old buddies. Why would a villain help and talk to a hero so compassionately? Hmph, man! I can't think about something like that for too long, I'll end up with a headache!

Suddenly I think back on what Mom said about Izumi. I mean she's a great friend of mine and I know she worries about me, but does she really "like" me?

Kireina: Suji? Hurry up and get down here, we're heading up to drop your stuff off.

Suji: Coming mom!

I grab my shirt, quickly putting it on as I run towards the door.

-Timeskip-

The day finally arrived, about a five-minute walk from the school they built a full sized dormitory for every class. All of Class 1A was outside the dorms looking at them in amazement.

Mr Aizawa was standing infront of the dorms and started addressing us

Aizawa: Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together.

Sero: So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus.

Hagakure: It took a lot of convincing for my parents.

Jiro: I was pretty concerned about mine.

Ojiro: It makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack.

Tsuyu: We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys.

Kaminari: Yeah, not to mention Kyoryoku when he went toe-to-toe against that villain! Man, I was sitting at the edge of my seat!

Kirishima: Kaminari!