Chapter 45: All Out Muscle!!!

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
After taking the hit from one of those black and red tendrils, I was still able to stand strong. My arm was feeling numb and my shoulder was starting to hurt again as I could feel blood flowing from it. All For One simply stands in place after the attacks, surprised to see that I was still able to stand.

Suji: This fight isn't over yet, I still have one ace up my sleeve.

All For One: An "ace" you say? How long do you wish to prolong your death, Kyoryoku Suji? You couldn't be serious about continuing this pointless battle, even if you did have this "Ace", you still wouldn't be able to beat me.

I shifted my feet as I continued to smile at the Villain, grabbing onto my shirt before ripping it off. Along with removing my shoes and rolling up my pant legs.

Suji: I don't really know, but I'm sure I'll still give you a run for your money.

I spent most of the time back at camp training my quirk enough to pick up some new moves, not to mention my quirk making me more powerful. I've already gotten used to using Form two and three all at once... But if I want to give All Might more time to rest up, I have to go farther then that.

Suji: Plus Ultraaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

(Third POV)
Only his screams are heard as large clouds of steam starts erupting from Kyoryoku's body by the increase of power. The crowd, heroes, and all over the world watch as Kyoryoku does something that catches everyone off guard. All Might and Gran Torino watch as this happens.

Gran Torino: What in the world... Toshinori, what is this boy?

All Might smiles slightly as he answers.

All Might: He's a future pro hero... Probably will be better than me.

In the clouds the silhouette of Kyoryoku is seen changing, his arms and upper body start to enlarge as the screaming stops. All of his fellow classmates there in the crowd and at home was watching in astonishment and worry as their classmate continues to transform.

After the screaming had completely stopped, the clouds of steam still swarm the area as everyone else watches. Suddenly a deep voice spoke from the steam.

???: Form Four....

The clouds start to clear up revealing the hulking figure behind it, shocking everyone stood Suji Kyoryoku in a new form that no one had ever seen before. He was larger, on par with FatGum in height, and more muscular as well. His skin was steaming with black marks on parts of his body and his hair standing up with a hint of black in the strands. The bandages wrapped around his shoulder were gone while showing off the scar that rested there. His piercing blue eyes stare down All For One as he continues to announce his new form.

 His piercing blue eyes stare down All For One as he continues to announce his new form

Suji: ...All Out Muscle!!!

(Suji's POV)
I finished my transformation and stood infront of All For One with determination and feeling even stronger than both of my past forms combined.