Chapter 27: No guts, no glory

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
I get off the train as I walk the street of the city, I was excited about my internship that I walked around the street with a smile on my face. It didn't take long before I found the address of the agency.

Suji: This must be the place!

I walked into the building as I saw someone at the front desk, I approached the desk as the receptionist who noticed me.

Receptionist: Hello, how may I help you?

Suji: Hi, I'm Suji Kyoryoku from U.A. and I'm here for the internship.

Receptionist: Ah, we have been expecting you, head into the training room, down that hall to the left, that's where you'll be needed.

I bowed as I thanked the receptionist before I head down to the training room. I find the door as I open it only to get close to being trampled by someone who was tossed out the training room. I look to see if the guy was alright before I heard a booming voice.

???: C'mon ya punk! Get back up and fight! We're not done training yet!

Other guy is sent flying into a wall as his body leaves an indentation in the wall.

???: You call that an Axe Kick?! My grandmother can Kick better than you!

I turn to look at the direction of where the problem was originated when I saw the hero I was Interning with, The Rabbit Hero: Miruko. She must be training because she had boxing gloves on and was wearing workout clothes.

 She must be training because she had boxing gloves on and was wearing workout clothes

Miruko: C'mon, that was barely a warm up! Huh? Who are you?

She turns her attention to me as I walk forward to introduce myself.

Suji: I'm Suji Kyoryoku from U.A, I'm here for the internship.

A large grin appears on Miruko's face as she approaches me as she then trapped me in a headlock.

Miruko: Oh its you! You're that kid who won the sports festival! That strength of yours is unbelievable kid, this internship is gonna be a blast!

Suji: I really appreciate the kind words, so where do we start?

Miruko remembers the original plan for the internship as she starts to remove her gloves.

Miruko: You go into the locker room and change into your costume, then meet me in my office after your set. Okay?

Suji: Okay!

She walks out of the training room as I make my way to get my costume on. Soon enough I'm walking towards the office door of Miruko and knock before I entered.

Miruko: Come on in.

I opened the door and saw Miruko by her desk in more casual office clothes as I walk in with my costume on.