Chapter 59: Deals worth Making

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

Footsteps are heard walking down a long corridor, as the sound of cracking bones echo throughout the hall. The sounds continue as one of Overhaul's subordinates is walking infront of Skull.

Chronostatis: Do you have to do that? That sounds disgusting and unhealthy.

Skull: If you don't like it, then drown it out. I'm not forcing you to listen to it.

The two keep walking until they reach a door, Chronostatis stands infront of door and addresses Skull.

Chronostatis: This is the boss's office, remember to be respectful.

He opens the door and enters first before Skull follows seeing Overhaul sitting on a couch in a small room.

Skull: Nice office, plenty of space as well.

Overhaul: I don't like a lot of clutter just laying around. So you're "Skull" correct? I apologize but I assumed that you'd be a little older.

Skull chuckles before walking over to couch opposite of Overhaul, sitting down and cracking his neck with one swift motion.

Skull: If 23 is old, shoot me now. Haha.

Mimic: So, what exactly is your business here?

Overhaul: Right, I've never heard of you before so you must be new. Were you hoping of joining the Hassaikai?

Skull leans forward holding his hand on his chin as he looks at Overhaul confused.

Skull: Is that what you always think about when someone new contacts you? What makes you believe that I'd join your group? Especially after how badly you messed up with the League of Villains?

The room was silent as Overhaul glared at the second in command with caution.

Overhaul: How do you know about that?

Skull: I have eyes. Did you really think that Shigaraki was going to join you even after you killed a valued member of his group and took a limb of another. Talk about pathetic.