Chapter 80: Let it flow! School festival

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

After days and weeks of preparations we reached the night before the festival, the others were really excited about tomorrow.

Meanwhile I was sitting with Izumi as we discussed the plans for our date

Izumi: It'll be hard to find a place to go by ourselves. I doubt that the school will allow us to leave the campus just for a date.

Suji: What about the festival? We can do plenty of stuff with that.

Izumi: Hey, that's right! After the concert we meet up with each other and have our date!

She hugs me tightly as I chuckle holding her tight, then I remembered something.

Suji: Oh, I forgot that I promised Eri the walk around with her and show her the rest of the festival.

Izumi: It's fine, besides I'd love nothing more than to help make her happy. Now I just need to find something to wear...

Suddenly Ashido and Hagakure appeared behind us as they made their presence known.

Ashido/Hagakure: We can help with that!!

Izumi: Gah! Where you spying on us again!?

Suji: Again?

Izumi's face went red as she covered her face, muttering in embarrassment. Hagakure grabbed Izumi by the arm and started to pull her off the chair as Ashido rushes in front of me.

Ashido: Don't you worry, Kyoryoku! We'll make sure your guy's first date will be perfect! Tooru! We've got clothes to look through!

They rush off upstairs carrying a still flustered Izumi along with them. I scratch my head wondering what Izumi meant by 'again?' I shrugged as I began to head off to my room where I saw Izuku and Aoyama looking at the gear.

Izuku: Aw man, the ropes all burned through. Must've used it too much during practice.

Kaminari: Don't worry, Momo will make a new one for you!

Jiro: Momo's already sleeping, and don't use her quirk as some kind of factory.