Chapter 15: Roaring Sports Festival

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
All Might just told me and Izuku that we were going to be the future rays of hope for the world, he even tells Izuku to introduce himself to the world by saying "I Am Here".

Izuku: But, All Might, that's your catchphrase! Besides, what can I do?

All Might: You know how the sports festival is set up, right?

Izuku: Oh, yeah. Of course! Students are separated by class year, and then the support, business, general studies, and hero courses all fight against each other in a bunch of preliminary trials.

Suji: Yeah, I know about that stuff. Whoever makes it through the initial games face off in the finals. It's basically a big round-robin tournament, which is something I'm hyped for!

All Might: Right! Meaning, you'll have plenty of opportunities to sell yourselves.

Izuku: I guess.

All Might falls backwards along with the couch falling with him. In all honesty, it looked very comedic.

Izuku: I'm sorry! I mean, what you're saying is absolutely correct, All Might!

Izuku started to mutter to himself as I decided to let him do his thing, I grabbed my tea and took a drink of it as more of Izuku's muttering filled the room.

All Might: Man, nobody is better at spoutin' word vomit than you, kid.

Izuku: Oh, hey, are you okay?

All Might: Some heroes always aim for the top, while others happily settle. The difference between those two mindsets has a big impact on how far you go in the real world.

Izuku looks down, feeling a little bit of the pressure caused by the festival.

All Might: I understand how you feel, and I may be projecting a bit of myself onto you. However, I hope you haven't forgotten the emotions you felt back at the beach during our training.

 However, I hope you haven't forgotten the emotions you felt back at the beach during our training

Izuku: Don't worry All Might, I'll do my best!

Suji: And I'll be there with him to help him out, starting with the training for the festival!