Chapter 28: Can't handle the Sound

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
I was looking up at the mysterious masked man in front of me as he prepares to hit me with some kind of blast. I managed to quickly roll away and dodge the blast of what seemed to have something to do with sound, kinda like Jiro's heartbeat distortion.

Suji: 'This guy came out of no where, wait a second, was this an ambush? But why would someone set up ambush for me?'

I dodged a couple more sound blasts as I grabbed onto a support beam on the ceiling and swung myself onto a tower of shipping containers.

???: C'mon kid, Stay still! I'm trying to make it quick so I can put you out of your misery!

I looked at the guy who was walking towards the shipping containers.

Suji: Put me out of my misery? Buddy I don't even know who you are!

The guy stopped as he was looking up resting his hand on the back of his neck.

???: Huh, I suppose I can give you the courtesy. How about "Sound-Wave"!

Sound-Wave sent another sound blast at me but I jumped off the containers as I landed my feet onto the wall kicking myself off flying towards him with a dropkick.

Suji: Well how about "Finished"!

I was about to land a blow right in his chest but the moment my feet made contact with him I was sent back into another container with another sound blast that came from the point of impact.

Sound-Wave: Now either you have less kick then what these two idiots kept complaining about, or this suit does a lot more than protect me from the after effects my own quirk.

He walked up and grabbed me by the front of my shirt lifting me up before setting his fist right near my stomach.

Sound-Wave: I guess what all you heroes say is true, clothes really do make the man...

(Third POV)
Sound-Wave hit Kyoryoku again this time sending him into some boxes. As he stood there headlights gain Sound-Wave's attention as it is revealed to be Kesseki driving a shipping truck directly into the pile of boxes that Kyoryoku was just sent into.

Kesseki: Ha! Finally, I got a hit on that little brat!

Sound-Wave was angry as he walked forward.

Sound-Wave: All you "got" was in my way!

He hit Kesseki with a sound attack sending the big guy back a few feet. Suddenly Sound-Wave felt the ground shake a bit as the boxes scattered everywhere as Kyoryoku stood up in his second form.

Suji: AAAAAHHHH, Heavy Muscle Impact!!

Sound-Wave: Now this certainly is a surprise kid

Sound-Wave: Now this certainly is a surprise kid. But I think a little parlor trick like that isn't gonna keep you alive.

Kyoryoku then crouched down and shot up into the air, he bounced off the ceiling and started to ricochet off the walls. The villain crossed his arms and looked around the area as a smirk can be seen through his mask.