Chapter 70: Kaminari's trial

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

White mist floods the scene as Kaminari is show falling to the ground due to him losing balance while the warp gate disappears.

Kaminari: Ugh... Dammit that hurts!

Kicking himself off the ground, Kaminari looks around to find himself in a whole new room. The room was wide and long similar to the previous one he was in, but the walls and floors were neat and well made. Kaminari rapidly looked left and right to figure out what happened and was entirely shocked to find that he was by himself.

 Kaminari rapidly looked left and right to figure out what happened and was entirely shocked to find that he was by himself

Kaminari: Where in the hell am I?!

He soon begins to panic as he starts running around looking for a way out but soon stops trying to regain his composure.

Kaminari: W-whoa, whoa. Calm down Denki, you're a UA student, you can handle this.

After calming himself down, Kaminari started walking down the room and continues to look at everything around him, primarily an exit. Along the way he spotted a door at the far end of the room, Kaminari smiled as he continued walking towards it.

Kaminari: Well that didn't take long, hopefully I didn't miss too much.

He continues to walk towards the door but stops when someone walks out of nowhere and stands infront of the door. Kaminari didn't know who the guy was as Parasitic grins as his hands twitch and crack.

Parasitic stands infront of the door with a smile on his face as Kaminari was confused by the new face

Parasitic stands infront of the door with a smile on his face as Kaminari was confused by the new face. But he suddenly remembered where he's seen the guy before.

Kaminari: Hey, I remember you! You were from the Provisional License Exam! Man, I was almost worried there for a moment.

Parasitic stays silent as he continued to stare at the electric hero. Kaminari felt awkward by the silence as he tries to get something out of the new face.

Kaminari: U-uh... I didn't think that they'd bring in other academy students to help out with this. I must've not been paying attention cause I haven't seen you for the whole thing.