Chapter 37: Wild, Wild, Pussycats

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)
The opening ends as an overshot view of a city is seen, with the camera going through the streets stopping at the bar of where the League of Villains base is located.

(Narrator): Beneath our flashy superhero society lurks a dark underworld. Every time we've driven the Villains back, they've retreated to the safety of the shadows only to return with more strength. Waiting for their next time to strike.

We know see the inside of the bar where Tomura Shigaraki is currently making a tower of cards.

Shigaraki: The Master is good. I tried so hard to find out where those idiots were going. And he figured it out in an instant. Guess he really showed me up.

Kurogiri: It was worth having a team on standby, then, wasn't it? Tomura Shigaraki.

After the card tower was completed it quickly came apart.

Shigaraki: Hmph. I guess.

The door to the bar opens revealing Skull strolling in with a grin on his face.

Skull: Greetings! Just figured I'd come by to go over the overall plan of this mission.

Shigaraki: Yeah, fine by me...

Skull: Wonderful! Also Giran heard I was heading here so he told me to relay this info to you. He heard from the union and you can expect a delivery tomorrow, he said it was thrown together quickly so it might not look like much. But quality is guaranteed.

Kurogiri: I must apologize to him for making such an unreasonable request.

Skull: Tell me Shigaraki... Do you know why the union accepted that outlandish order of yours? Well, it's because everyone's got high expectations of you my friend. If the League of Villains steps into the light, then the scum hiding on the sidelines will follow suit.

He walks over to Shigaraki and places both hands on his shoulders.

Skull: And when that happens, it means our partnership will grow stronger and our goals for respect and power will rise.

Shigaraki: Oh, yes... It's going to be so busy on both sides, I don't think we would be able to keep up.

Skull smiles as his knuckles crack subconsciously without him needing to do anything.

Skull: And I'm looking forward to it... Anyway, let's talk business.

He takes a seat next to Shigaraki as a drink is handed to him by Kurogiri, the two are looking at the table with the cards still on the countertop.

Shigaraki: Not really much to discuss. The board is set with my pawns and their prey. Finally, time for the real game to begin.

(Suji's POV)
It was the day that training camp was going to start, and everyone was super hyped for it. We were currently outside waiting to get on the bus as Mr Aizawa was briefing us on a few things before we left.