Chapter 84: Our brawl

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

As the events of Izuku's quirk malfunction ended, Aizawa, Vlad, and even All Might had arrived in the field in the distance to survey the area.

Vlad King: What do you think, Eraser?

Aizawa: All Might. Let's wait. We'll see what happens.

All Might: B-but what about young Kyoryoku?! He's still having trouble!

Vlad: He's right, even if Midoriya calmed down that still leaves Kyoryoku to worry about.

Aizawa: From my standpoint, what Midoriya just did was more dangerous than Kyoryoku. He stayed in place but now he seems to be moving again, until we see that energy again or any other related reason, the match continues.

All Might looks at Aizawa as he returns his gaze onto the battlefield where his pupil and other students were still going all out.

All Might: Aizawa, why do this?

Aizawa: Because they're still determined. Midoriya, Shinsou, and Kyoryoku. No, it's not just those three.... Everyone's trying their hardest to win this round.

Vlad King: Heh. Deep down, you're a big softy, huh?

Aizawa: Yeah, yeah...

Back at the match, Izuku and Shinsou are still at a stand off as the Green-haired boy is holding Shinsou's capture tool. With just a pull, Izuku is yanked off the platform he was standing on a falls down to the floor.

Uraraka: He was stronger than you? That makes no sense!

Izuku: I won't risk using my quirk if I can't control it. It's not ideal, but I can't put everyone in danger again.

Uraraka: Then let's fall back! We can prioritize helping Kyoryoku, from what I understand he's having quirk trouble too.

Izuku: W-what?! Suji's quirk is out of control too?

Izuku looks down worried as he suddenly shifts into a serious demeanor as he stands up.

Izuku: I'm sure Ashido and Mineta can help Suji until he gets back on his feet, but Shinsou's right infront of me. This is our chance to win!

Uraraka: Wait, so does that mean you're going to fight quirkless? Against someone with his power?

Izuku: Uraraka. I have a favor to ask....

(Suji's POV)

As I hold onto my continuously changing shoulder, I struggle to keep my third form intact for as long as I can muster. Tossing the items in my hand back at the Class B team with enough force to scatter them in several directions hoping to disorient them. My arm shrinks down as I felt the rest of my body bubbling from the inside as Ashido and Mineta land next to me.