33

pt.2

The door opened to reveal a small ravenette with a sweaty, flush face. Seeing Hyunjin's head before walking up. "Gosh sorry the therapist was holding me back from coming and then the Uber took even longer to get here... M-Minho..." Jisung looked at Hyunjin with a confused expression as he sat down next to the taller.

Hyunjin made an awkward expression as he looked at Minho who just smiled. "Umm, well I waited to tell you this but I thought it would be a good idea to have a date with both of you..." He spoke quietly, not daring to look up. "So you played the both of us?" Jisung asked with an irritated look on his face.

"No, not at all. I want you to be able to hang out with seeing just your past with one other cause whether you like it or not I'm still going to be friends with the person I'm not dating... I just want you two to look at each other and be cool or maybe even friends.. is that a lot to ask for?"

Jisung looked up at Hyunjin with a soft smile before looking off at Minho and sighing. He guessed that it couldn't be bad. "Fine... but I'm only doing it for you."

___________________

"And could I get mint choco? That's how you say it right?" Minho turned to face Hyunjin. "Yep, mint chocolate chip." He said with a smile on his face. Minho smiled back before finishing everyone's order.

"Ooo, let me get some of yours." The older said digging into the smaller boys' cookie and cream ice cream. "Hey! Minho hyung what the fuck?!" Jisung yelled "playfully" hitting the older. "Hey hey hey, that hurts!" Minho yelled as he took his spoon and got a scoop of Hyunjin's ice cream. "Hey, you thought I didn't see you there!"

Minho laughed, now getting attacked by two foodies. "I don't know what Snickers ice cream tastes like! You can't be too mad princess~" 

Hyunjin laughed as they finally sat down properly at the booth. "Okay, now that we're all chilled... I think we should have a sleepover and go to get some slushes, chips, cookies, umm ooo~ brownies, and energy drinks! Doesn't that sound great On top of that we can watch movies from our childhoods and make a pillow fort. And then we can skip classes all day and stay cuddled up all together!"

Hyunjin excitedly stated with stars in his eyes. "Look I just want things to go bad to how they were a year ago..." Minho placed his hand on the tall boy's slim thigh. "We know, it's just awkward... he's my ex and you're his best friend... it's hard Princess." The older lowered his tone only for the three of them to hear what he was saying.

"He's not lying, it feels like I'm forcing myself to be cool with him..." Jisung said as he scratched his neck. "Am I forcing you two... to hang out? I'm sorry if I am." The tall boy said a lot more down than he previously was. "Hey... look at me Princess... you're not forcing anything of Jisung and I didn't feel comfortable I'm pretty sure one of would have told you and walked away."

Hyunjin knew Minho wasn't lying about anything... Hyunjin knew them both especially Jisung and he knew how he got about things like this. "I know I keep repeating myself and I'm sorry... let's just have a fun rest of the day and if you want that offer is still up."

"How could we say no JinJin!"

___________________

The three got exactly what Hyunjin had suggested, slushes, brownies, energy drinks, cookies, chips, and donuts. Well, donuts weren't a part of the plan but Jisung saw chocolate donuts and begged Hyunjin to buy them. And how could anyone say no to a small little chipmunk?

Once they had arrived at Hyunjin's house they were greeted with a drunk Yeji and Ryujin kissing in the kitchen almost making the three boys throw up. "Can you get your homosexual asses into a room and not make out in the kitchen— where people eat?" Emphasizing the word 'eat.' "Come on, leavvveeee," Hyunjin said dragging the end of the word.

"Ugh. Come and on Ryu, we have some haters in the house." She said rolling her eyes at her brother. Hyunjin couldn't care less about being a "hater," PDA was something he hated and that he tried his best not to do.

Once his sister and her girlfriend were gone, he went upstairs to grab covers for the fort, pillows, blankets, lights, and other good things he thought were useful.

"Hyungie, Ngh~ Yes right there."

"Princess you look so hot right now letting me hump you and Jisung giving you that mark. You're such a slut."

"Okay, I love you both so much."

All of the memories from their first sleepover punched Hyunjin right in his stomach and heart. That day was so special for all of us. Hyunjin smiled again remembering Jisung's cute confused face and Minho's smirk at the hickeys one the talkers neck. And then sadness hit like a brick to the head, it couldn't be like even if he wanted it to be.

They hardly even like each other liked each other anymore.. they didn't know each other the same way they use to... something wet and warm streamed down Hyunjin's face— a tear...

____________________________

OMFG FINALLY 😭 I got bored and decided to finish the chapter sorry once again for the two-month hiatus I really needed it and thank you all so much for 17.6k reads I can't believe we've gotten this far 🥹 anyways love you all- 🐀