27

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎︎
This chapter includes slight smut
___________

The warmth of the taller boys tongue as he went deeper into the squirrel boys mouth felt heavenly. Soft whimpers and humming filled the room. Jisung softly gridded on the red hair boy, feeling him grab onto his plump round ass.

Hyunjin grabbed the ass of the raven boy, helping him make his bulge bigger. Breaking from the kiss Jisung went for the neck. Leaving small little marks all over the boys neck. "Sungie, we can't continue this..."

he groaned as the slightly younger boy found his sweet spot. The boy stopped, staring at the red haired boy. "Oh... yeah I forgot..." The Hyunjin  sighed holding onto Jisung as he scooted up on the couch. "We should probably do something else..."

"No!.. I mean we don't have to actually have sex... there is other ways we can both be pleasured.." the smaller boy whispered with a tiny bit of pink dusting his cheeks.

"And what's that?"  The Hyunjin asked with a curious smirk on his face. The squirrel boy blushed once more. "Well we could... just continue to hump... or I can g-give you a blowjob... which on do you want to do?"

"Shit, we can do both if I'm being honest. But first I got to get a little high." Hyunjin said looking at Jisung with a fierce look in his eyes as got up to grab a blunt he smoked earlier.

"Isn't that illegal?" Jisung  asked sitting on the couch waiting for the red haired boy to come back. "What weed? Yeah it is but having an private plane and weed dealer makes it possible."

"How are you this smart when it comes to drugs and shit but when you had to take your driving's test you failed seven times?" Jisung laughed at the thought of how many times the boy had failed.

"Oh shut up,  your talking but you still don't have your license, and I could tell the police  your driving without a license." The smaller boy pouted looking a the taller.

"Meanie... but can you please come back want you right now..." he whined softly with big puppy eyes. Hyunjin chuckled, grabbing a lighter and lightings the weed. He made his way to Jisung, sitting next to the boy for him to get back on top.

Jisung was in one of the taller boys shirts since they didn't wake up that long ago. Hyunjin was in his boxer with a t-shirt on, the boys doesn't like sleeping in l too heavy so that was a comfort outfit for him.

Jisung looked into the tall boys eyes before softy moving his lower body back and forth creating friction between the two.

The red haired boy groaned feeling himself get harder by the second. Jisung whimpered quietly as Hyunjin started to move as well. The friction was euphoric it only got better the faster and faster they went having both of the boys at their climax but not wanting it to stop.

Jisung member twitched signaling he was close. "H-Hyunnie I'm going to cu-" "me too just release baby" the smaller nodded releasing on the taller. Jisung got off of Hyunjin, getting on his knees and squeezing the taller member.

"Jisung!" He screamed in pain and pleasure. The boy looked up at the taller before sliding of the boxer to reveal the hard big cock. Jisung eyes went blank, mouth open with nothing but shock in them.

"Y-you're that big?" The small boy asked looking up. "Yeah I guess..." Hyunjin said embarrassed, hiding his face with a   pillow. Jisung smiled taking the member in his has squeezing it ever so slightly.

The tall moaned at the pressure, he looked at Jisung before nodding his head. The boy wrapped his mouth around the cock taking it slow and steady. The part he couldn't fit in him mouth he uses his hand.

Slowly the boy got faster, bobbing his head quicker than what his starting pace was. Know that Hyunjin was close only mad him want to tease him more.

"What the fuck Hyunjin?!"
____________________________

I'm leaving on a cliffhanger cause I'm the owner/writer of this book 😝  but I've been trying to publish this chapter for like a month lost motivation and had too many writers blocks😖 but hint for the next chapter 🎃🦇🧛💏👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨lol-🐀