2

Minho groaned in annoyance as he heard his parents arguing downstairs. He throw his covers off of him and made his way downstairs, His parents stopped whatever they were fussing over as soon as they seen their son.

"Minho, Did we wake you?" His dad asked.

Minho going to lie, shook his head. "No, I just came down here to ask mom if she could drop me off at school. Since I left my car at the dorms." She grabbed her things and fake a smile at her husband. "Let's got Sweetie, tell you dad bye." Minho rolled his eyes. "Bye Dad."

The last thing he said before walking out the door with his mom on his side. As they got in the car Minho could only question what they were arguing about. "Mom, Why don't you just divorce dad?" The sudden question shook the elder woman.

"Sweetie, I can't. I was the same age as you right now when my mother told me she arranged a marriage. I can't divorce him what would people think?" Minho sighed. "We came to Australia for no judgment.

You move to keep me safe from that homophonic society back in Korea, So why no do something to protect yourself for once?"

"I'll do it." He tilted his head before realizing what she meant.

"You mean it?" Minho said with a smile. "Yeah, I'll divorce him and get that homophonic society out of our family. I'll do it for you and me as well."

"I don't want to cry right now. Um, can you drive to uni now?" Minho said wiping his tears. "Of course Sweetie."
___________________

Minho now in dance class is stretching before seeing a certain person. He got up a when to the tall boy. "Hey Hyunjin, I didn't know you were in here." He smiled at Minho as he sat on the cold floor. "Yeah, Hannie said you were in this class with me. Come sit." Hyunjin said pointing to a open space next to him.

He gladly sat next to the boy he didn't know was younger than him. "Your really pretty did you know that?" Hyunjin blushed at Minho's compliment. "Thank you, But you are way more prettier than me. You stunning.."

Minho chuckled. "Yeah, Your really awkward." Hyunjin turned his head with Rose cheeks. "Well if you compliment me I'm going to get shy." He mumbled. "So I guess I have to compliment you more to see your cute shy face." Even more shy that before tried to say."Wait aren't you supposed to-"

"Good morning class, Today you all will show me the dance you have created! Any volunteers to go first?" A boy with freckles rose his hand. "Me, me, me I want go!" She smiled. "Well let's see." About five more people were before Hyunjin decided to go up there. "Um I preforming 'When the party's over' by Billie Eilish.

As soon as the Music started Minho could feel the pain of the song and by Hyunjin's movements the way he could bring the story alive with his body amazed him. Hyunjin brought so much power to the room it was so hard to describe how it but Minho was impressed.

"Wow, Hyunjin that was...Yeah." Minho chuckled. "Wow, in a good or bad way?" He said kinda nervously. "Good of course I honestly have no word. Um Hyunjin can I get your number?" "Um I gave you my number already, but Minho we should hang out sometime." The cat like boy smiled. "Oh yeah. But yeah we should just call me when ever."

"Okay class, That's the end of today but next week the people that didn't go today will got next week." Everyone nodded their heads and started to leave.

____________________________