22

The red haired boy slapped himself in frustration. Every semester getting harder and him failing slowly, only added to his problems. "Now what am I going to bump into Felix on my way to class?"

He mumbled under his breath, with anger only rising before bumping into someone. "Oh shit I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!..." the tall boy apologized, bending down to pick up a few books that fell out for the other persons hand. "Here, sorry I didn't mean to do that, really! ... Felix...?"

The smaller boy tried to run but Hyunjin grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Umm.. can we talk please? I know you probably don't want to but please?" The now black haired boy rolled his eyes trying to leave once more but failed yet another time.

Hyunjin just happened to jinx himself and yeah he was mad but he wanted to talk to the boy he wanted him to know the truth and only the truth. "I have to get to class... let go of me please." Felix whispered, almost sounding desperate. "Felix... Lix, please I just want to clear the air... we're old enough to have a conversation... please?"

The younger took of his hood, looking the older right in his eye, he didn't look good, he looked as if he didn't sleep and was crying the whole night. "Fine, Fine whatever! What do you want to talk about huh? How my brother fuck you so hard that you just forgot that you had a boyfriend?! Huh, tell me what is there possible you want to talk about?!"

Hyunjin stepped closer to the boy, looking around to see if anyone had heard what the raven haired boy had said. "Look let's go somewhere more private okay?" The freckled boy rolled his eyes, as the taller dragged him to empty room. "What... what do you have to say." The boy asked in a quiet tone.

"I want to tell you that... I'm sorry, really I'm sorry I know that the way you found out that I like hyung was crazy and I feel bad..." the raven haired boy chuckled, feeling tears fall off his face. "You could have just told me that you liked him... you didn't have to cheat... you told me that you loved me! Then went and I don't fucked him... No he fucked you.."

"Felix I-" The smaller sniffed, was he wiped he tears. "That's worst, I- You let him touch you and kiss and... and I don't understand why, we're you using me?" So many things going through the tallers head, he felt like crying but he knew he had no right to.

"Felix, I do love you, then and now. I... look that night that I called you and hung up was honestly a blur, I told you somebody was at the door no I didn't know who, I went down saw him standing there so sad and miserable... Next think I know is that pinned me up against the wall... after that was a honest blur I hardly remember anything... but what I do remember is seeing you there shocked and only then I realized what happened and what I had done..."

To be honest Felix didn't know if he could trust Hyunjin the same way as before. "Why didn't you just tell me you liked him? Did you think I'll judge?" Felix said moving closer to the male.

"I-I didn't want to believe that I liked him... he was dating Jisung, I didn't want to like my best friends boyfriend... I just thought cause Jisung was dating that was why, cause I was around him a little. I thought that was the reason I liked him. And I want you to know I would never use you I know they was I asked you was a little crazy but after I told Jisung how I felt I realized how much I liked you..."

"You promise?" Felix said holding out his small little pinkie. The older smiled, hooking his pinkie with the younger. " I promise but, Felix can you please talk to hyung? He really feels bad." A sigh escape from the dark haired boy.

"No." "But, he wants to apologize! You've disappeared from existence for a few days." The younger sighed once more staring into the olders eyes. "Okay think of it like this, Yeji noona was at your house making out with Min hyung and you caught them how would you feel?" "I would be... upset... and hurt."

"Exactly so I have all rights to not want to talk to him. Tell him I love him but I can't look at him the same, tell him don't expect me to come run back with tears in my eyes."

Hyunjin had a sad expression written on his face, but understood were Felix was coming from. "Oh, and don't expect me to talk to you as much either!" Now Hyunjin sighed, but with a slight smile on his face. "Yeah, okay."
___________________

"Hyunjin!"

The taller looked around to see who had called him, turning around to see the one and only Han Jisung, standing looking up at him. "Jisung." The shorter smiled slightly, with a tint of blush on his cheeks. "Umm, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while."

"You heard didn't you?" The squirrel boy, had a confused look printed on his face. "What are you talking about, heard what?" The red haired boy smiled. "You don't have to act confused, yeah we did break up." Jisung now more confused than ever had a blank expression on his face. "Wait, you and Felix broke up, why?"

The taller chucked with a guilty look on his face. "Um long story, and that's not important... I haven't seen you in a while, um how are you?"

Jisung smiled, with the tint of blush only getting redder. "Good but could we maybe go to the library, it'll be a bit more private." "Yeah"

Once they got to the library they went to their favorite spot, not a lot of people studied on the first floor of the library so there was a lot of space but on spot that had bookshelves blocking the back and sides making it secret.

"Okay, um well I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I know I was being an asshole but I was just excited cause it was my first relationship and I got to caught up, and completely cut you off. I'm sorry and your were right I did put Minho hyung above you, sorry." Jisung who dyed his hair back to its original color a few months back cried, he voice only got quieter the more he talked.

"No, I'm sorry. I was being dramatic, I should have known better than to yell at you I know how sensitive you are about that. I'm also sorry for leaving you in the parking lot like that, I wanna punch myself anytime I think of it, anything could have happened to you and I was being immature."

The black haired boy slightly giggled, rethinking what happens that day to only realize how stupid it was. "I guess we're both in the wrong."

"Yeah I guess so. Gosh I've missed you Hannie!" The taller whispered, pulling Jisung into his lap. "And I miss hearing you call me 'Hannie'." The shorter said, placing his head onto the others.

"Good cause I'm never going to stop." Jisung stated into the eyes of the taller, eyes glancing at the others lips. "Hannie, we just seen each other after months and you already want a kiss?"

The raven haired boy nodded his head, only to earn a sweet laugh from the red haired. "Okay fine." Hyunjin whispered before placing his lips onto Jisung's. Tasting the familiar taste of bubblegum lip balm. After a while the smaller pulled back placing his head back onto the tallers.

"I love you, Jin."

"I love you too, Sung."

___________________________

Ik y'all shocked that I can write more then 700 words I'm shocked too. 😹 oh this is from a few months back but still,

 😹 oh this is from a few months back but still,

what Chan says goes the same here. Oh and please star 😭🙋🏽‍♀️-🐀