14

"Will you be my boyfriend, Felix?" The question smacked Felix right in his face, what was wrong with Hyunjin, and why would he ask such a question. "W-What did you say?"  "I said, will you be my boyfriend, Felix?"

"B-But why with the sudden question huh? You didn't even tell me how it when with Jisung.." Hyunjin sighed, getting off of Felix. "Forget about Jisung, I want to know how you feel do you feel the same, or do you need time to think? If you do need time I'll give you as much as you need, but if you don't like me I completely understand and I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable..."

"Are you done... gosh I haven't even answered your question and you're already freaking out." The freckled boy thought for a moment before locking eyes with the taller.

"How long have you liked me..." "I've liked you since the first time we did you know... I has a wet... wet dream about you, but I didn't want to think about it cause I liked Jisung... But the more I hung out with you the more my feelings took over... Sorry is that corny?"

Felix didn't say anything, only attacking the olders lips, the kiss surprised the older but he soon complied to the steamy kiss, It was no kiss like before it was loving and felt with so much affection.

Felix pulled back and started into the chocolate brown eyes of the taller, kissing him softly before saying. "So boyfriend what should we do? Cuddle, watch a movie or we can do something else if you want to.."

"Felix!"
___________________

Hyunjin woke up the next morning to Felix laying on his chest, the older smiled before lightly shaking the boy. "Wake up Lixie, We have to go to school.." "No... I can't...move... five more... minutes..." The taller sighed getting out of bed to stretch before walking over to the smaller side and picking him up. "Hyunjinnie, no let me sleep!"

Hyunjin just laughed as he brought his beautiful boyfriend to the bathroom to brush their teeth and get proper. "Come on Lix, I want to be early to get first pick on Costume Week!" The taller guy said putting on his shoes. "Okay I'm almost done just have to put on the final touch and.... Done! Okay let's go!"

They walked to the kitchen to grab a drink, protein drink to be exact before heading out.

The car ride to school or college, was in a way really fun and enjoyable. They end up turning the car into a their own little karaoke room for BTS. They sung, Butter, DNA, Blood Sweat and Tears and other songs too. Once the couple made it to their destination, Hyunjin got out first, fast enough to open the door for the freckled boy who was still in the car trying to grab his bag.

"Well, Thank you great sir. I wasn't expecting you to open the door for me." Felix said laying his hand on top of the tallers to get out. "What are you talking about? I always open the door for you!"

"I know."
___________________

After the day, Hyunjin was waiting for Felix's since he was still in class. The taller felt a soft tap on his shoulder before looking down. "H-Hyunjin... Look I just want to say sorry for everything especially last night, I'm really sorry that you feel this way and I'm sorry that I never noticed... I still really like yo-"

"Baby! Gosh I'm finally out of that horrible class! I felt like dying in there!" Felix said before kissing the olders lips. Jisung stood there kinda in shock. "Y-You two are, are together?"

Felix turned to see the small little squirrel boy in a way too big hoodie for him. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you! This is awkward now..." The younger boy said to Jisung.

The boy kinda ignored what the freckled boy had said and still looked at Hyunjin.

"Well yes, yes we are dating."

____________________________

Okay short chapter and it's 3:50 over here and I dying from a stomach ache, but anyways I hope you like! -🐀