12

Okay so ik that my writing is ass so I'm trying a new way of writing theses stories cause I would not read this if I was in y'all position so bare with me I'm trying.
______________

Felix giggled when he looked up at the tall male that was smiling at him. "You're so pretty Lix." Hyunjin whispered, loud enough for the freckled boy to hear him.

"You are too, Jinnie! You're stunning..." Hyunjin blushed as he stared at the boy. 'He makes me so happy... Wait what am I thinking, I like Jisung not Felix... but he makes me feel like someone actually loves me... oh fuck'

"Hyunjin, did you hear me?" The taller had snap out of his thought looking at Felix once more before smiling. "What did you say?" "I ask if you wanted to go somewhere or do something?"

"Yeah, Let's do something.." Felix didn't move from his spot which was on the counter, arms and legs wrapped around Hyunjin. "Hmm, How about we go shopping for you a new wardrobe, cause you literally have no style."

"Hey, I do have style. I just chose to wear basic clothing." Felix rolled his eyes, laying his head onto Hyunjin's shoulder. "If you call twenty eighteen skater boy style then you honestly need help. Gosh you've been friends with Jisung for years and you still don't know who to dress!"

He said remove his head off of the taller shoulder. "Fine... we can get me a new wardrobe you happy?" Felix smiled brightly showing of he pearly whites. "Yes, Yes I am!"
___________________

"Okay, what about this, uww and this too! Gosh your going to look amazing!" Felix said handing over a huge pile of clothes to his best friend. "Lix, don't you think this is a little too much?"

"What do you mean, of course not this can hardly even fill your closet. It's like one fourth of your closet that will be filled with this amount!" Felix said with stern voice and a playful mad face.

"Okay, If you say so..." "Yeah trust me, now go try everything on, I can't wait to see how you look in all of it!" Hyunjin nodded his head, walking in to the changing room that was in front of him.

The first fit Hyunjin tried on was a dark green hoodie with a white tank top underneath it, paired with slightly baggy black jeans and white Air Forces. Felix was stunned with how well the outfit looked of Hyunjin.

The fit was more on the basic side, but Hyunjin beautiful visuals and hair pulled the outfit all together. "So how do I look?" Those five words made the freckled boy hesitate.

'You look hot, like really hot. Too hot to be real.' He thought, while Hyunjin stood trying to read the boy's facial expression. "Oh sorry, I kinda zoned out. But I think it suits you perfectly. You look r-really good!"

The younger mentally slapped himself for get all shy, when he could have been confident in his response. "Well, I like too so I guess I was wrong with not having a lot of trust in you." A small smile appeared onto Felix's lips.

"No, It's completely fine. Me and you do have different aesthetics going on after all. Now try on the second outfit!" Hyunjin complied to Felix's request, going back into the dressing room to try on the second fit.

This time it was a black hoodie with a white t-shirt that was a little bit big peaking from underneath, For pants he had a pair of wide legged jeans and lastly a pair of off white Jordan four airs.

"Gosh, see I have a great eye for fashion, oh my goodness that's what I should have majored in! Do you think it's to late to change my major?" The taller shrugged his shoulders not really know the answer to that question.

"Oh well, Now proceed with the outfits please."
___________________

After leaving the small store and Felix spending a lot of money on the clothes, they decided to go to the food court and get something to eat. "Well, they don't have a great range of food but let's look... Uww, look see they have a tteokbokki stand."

They end up getting two different types of tteokbokki a spicy one and a normal one. "I haven't had tteokbokki since I left Korea, and man I regret it so much, this is fucking delicious!" The Pisces boy said, stuffing his mouth with more of the delicious tteokbokki.

"You know that you could always come down to my house, my mom never stops making Korean dishes." The Australian boy stated, before picking his chopsticks back up and digging back into the dish.

"I feel like a burden whenever I come over. Your family is always talking so fancy and about fancy thing. I don't want to make you guys feel uncomfortable."

"I didn't know you felt that way, I'm sorry I'll tell them to die it down for you." Hyunjin smiled softly, making eye contact with the younger. "That's not necessary, it's what rich people talk like and what they talk about."

Felix pouted, not knowing that was how his best friend thought. "Well once again I'm sorry, Let's just forget about that. We can get ice cream after this, I'll pay." Hyunjin chuckled a little before wiping the tteokbokki sauce off of the smaller boys face.

"See that what I mean, you don't have to pay for everything. I can pay too." Hyunjin said before licking to sauce off of his thumb. Felix blush at the action of the other.

"Well fine, you pay!" The other boy chuckled once more, looking directly into the freckled boy's eyes. "No you can pay."

____________________________

Okay what do we think, did my writing get better or is it the same? Personally I think it's 10x better than before but whatever. -🐀