32

pt. 1

Both boys had asked hyunjin on a date, and he didn't know who he wanted to go with. Yeah he been hanging out with Jisung a lot but he felt bad knowing the boy and the terrible dream he had a little be over three weeks ago but at the same time he also didn't want Minho to get the wrong idea, thinking Jisung was his only priority.

So what did Hwang Hyunjin decide to do?

His only option or only option he thought of was to got on a date with both males. Yeah it would be awkward but he felt that it was his only option, say yes to both boys plus the two single handily went on date before so he just prayed it would be normal and not weird shit trying to prove that one has him more than the other.

But he knew how Jisung was. He knew that the squirrel boy got jealous easily and would get even more jealous knowing his ex was there flirting with his crush, so the boy thought it would just be better to wait to tell Jisung about the little date with Minho, Jisung and himself. Was that too much to ask for?

No it wasn't, and that's why he told Minho about the little date he wanted to with both boys, and of course the older agree which made Hyunjin smile. That was one thing he really liked about Minho he was chill about any and everything. He was able to see things from a different perspective and Hyunjin really admired that.

Only question was how would he tell the small boy about this? The thought for what felt like hours, and he finally came to the conclusion that he would just tell the boy when he got to the date.

Yeah it was a little selfish but it was the only way. He knew Jisung like the back of his hand. He knew exactly how the boy was going to ask so it just better for him to find out when he gets there than him beg for him to come.

"Gosh Hyunjin, this is going to be tricky." The boy whispered to himself as he grabbed his coat and carried keys and making his way outside.

___________________

He waited outside of the Korean restaurant He was so nervous to go in even thought Minho was the only person inside of the place he still got shy. Hyunjin grabbed his elf bar taking a big and long puff of the smoke letting it fly through his body before exhaling.

He did try to stop his toxic habit but when he was too stressed or anxious it soothed his mind. After a few more puffs he got out his car and made his way into the restaurant looking for Minho.

He seen the boy but he looked a little different than before, his hair was no longer brown but now blond. It complimented him very well. Hyunjin blushed as he made eye contact with the boy, he couldn't stop looking at the beautiful eyes of the boys.

He's heart always fluttered when he saw Minho, how can someone like him even exist? The raven boy sat down taking a deep breath before smiling. "I can tell you're stoned." Hyunjin smiled softly making eye contact again. "Yeah, I got a bit nervous in the car... but I'm not out of it or anything like that. Just relaxed and calm." Hyunjin said giggling.

"I don't see why you would be nervous, I mean you're with two of the people you care for." Minho said reaching for the boys hand as Hyunjin finally sat down. "I guess you have a point... but once u get addicted it's kinda hard to stop..."

Just then the door opened to reveal a small ravenette with a sweaty, flush face.

____________________________

Okay y'all I'm feeling better 😜 just a cough that sounds hella contagious but I'm good! I'm working on pt.2 rn so hoping it will be out in a few days -🐀