30

Chanlix special
____________

Felix limped over into the kitchen to eat the breakfast that Chan had made for the two. It was some delicious pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns and diced tomatoes with a glass of white milk.

Chan felt really bad for not controlling himself better in bed, but Felix keeps telling the boy his fine and there was nothing to worry about but Chan still had his worry. "How's the breakfast?" The ravanette look up at the older with beautiful golden locks of hair.

"It's delicious! But you know what would make it better." "What?" Chan questioned looking at the boy and his gorgeous smile. "Toast with just butter and vegemate." Chan chuckled. "Your Australian is coming out very much..."

"Thank you, yours should be coming out as well you know I'm English friendly!" A giggle with a small squeak almost as if a mouse was there looking for food. "Awww! Channie your so cute! Your little giggles and squeak and your smile and and and.. gosh everything! Do we really have to wait to get into a relationship?"

The blond boy blush heavily from on ear to the other. "Stop your embarrassing me..." Chan paused for a moment. "And you know why... it's too early. I shocked we even had sex.. I mean I don't really know anything about you, like your favourite colour I don't know any of that.... But I do know I really like you like really

really like you... so please just give me time to really get to know you." A long and disappointing response that the younger didn't want to hear. He really liked Chan and yeah he did just get out of a relationship but it wasn't his fault they had split up.

A long inhale than exhale before opening his mouth. "I don't even know why I asked u knew the answer and I also know that you wanted to wait for that reason... I'm sorry." The older sighed. "Don't be sorry it's not your fault."

"I ruined brekkie..."
___________________

Some people could say Felix was a sunshine that could light up anyone's day if they was feeling bad, but the other half would call him a sensitive baby. Any people when they first see or meet him would think he was a cancer for how sensitive he was and how easy it was to make him cry.

But at the same that only made people to hug and kiss him all day and treat him like a baby. You could say he was spoiled in affection but he got shy really fast when a lot of people give him attention but he also felt really good when someone like is lover gave it to him.

It felt nice and safe, he loved that feeling, but now that him and Chan had a bit of a disagreement he felt bad and wanted to apologize as soon as possible.

Chan was in his room while Felix was in the living room watch a new Netflix k-drama called My Demon. He finished it with a sitting since it was a weekly show, he sighed getting up for the couch and making his way to the older males room.

A gentle knock on the door before waiting to hear footsteps towards the door. Chan looked at the slightly shorter male that were staring back with be boba eyes.

"Hey..." Chan said with a small smile. "Hi... Hyung. I'm sorry I feel really guilty and before you say what I think you will please just listen. You know what happened in my last relationship, I'm scared that that could happen here too... maybe the reason I'm trying to rush into things maybe it won't hurt as bad..

or maybe if I don't get to you fast enough somebody could take you away from me. I know it sounds stupid but I reall-" Felix stood in shock, did Chan just kiss him?! The two haven't exchanged a kiss from each other. Yeah that might be crazy but they've never kissed. The whole time this sexual relationship started not a single kiss was exchanged.

It was so softly and steamy, on of the younger favorite kiss. It felt so good, and Chan's lips were like a pillow gorgeous, pink and soft. It felt like a never ending kiss and Felix didn't want it to end either.

They kiss broke after a while leaving Felix looking up at Chan like a lost chick. "Why did you kiss me?" Felix asked. "It was the only way to keep you quiet... and also I've been wanting to for a while now."

Silence... it was completely silent on the wind and animals outside were heard.

"Felix."

"Chan."

The two looked at each other as the called for them one another's names. "You go first." Chan said. "No no, you first plus I'm pretty you called me first." Felix was extra curious on what the older had to say. "Well I know I just told you it was a bit early but I really thought about it... and I guess what I'm saying is will you Felix Yongbok Lee be my boyfriend?"

Chan got on his knee with a white velvet box in his hand opening the t to show a beautiful silver ring and diamonds all around it. The ravenette looked around seeing if this was some type of prank before looking back at Chan with tears in his eyes. "You didn't have to do this Channie..."

"I know but I wanted to.." the blond said with a smile on his face. He waited for the boys response, slightly biting his lip. After a while Felix took out his left hand and landed in on Chans. "Why would I say no?" The younger said with a beautiful smile on his face.

The older slid the ring onto Felix's  ring finger. It was official Chanlix was now together happy at least...

____________________________
Okay ik it's been a month but y'know school stress and Pinterest. Anyways...¡Hola! Me llamo Debbie estoy bien estoy en español ¡y es fácil! 🤩Anystraight luv u -🐀