9

"Hyunjin I have a question, I asked you to make love to my not fuck me but you did why?" Hyunjin looked at Felix confused. "There's a difference?" "Of course you don't know what did I expect. " Hyunjin frowned "what is that suppose to mean!?" "Exactly what it sounds like making love and fucking are two different things..."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know... maybe next time I can do it right... after I search up the meaning and how to." Felix giggled. "Its cool, I don't know what I was thinking know this is your first time... And well mine too."

"Wait for real, didn't you date Changbin hyung?" Felix blushed a little. "Yeah but it wasn't serious or anything we hadn't even kissed yet so in a way you were my first everything..." He said glowing in the color red.

Hyunjin was shocked to say the least. He didn't know how to react to the info Felix had gave him, he just has sex to his bestfriend and took his first kiss from him too. "Why do you only now bring that fact up a week later why didn't you tell me then?"

"Well, I didn't think it was good timing cause you were so happy and I didn't want to see your smile fall.." Hyunjin blushed a little at the concern of his bestfriend.

"Well like I said next time I'll do it correctly! I promise!" He said sticking out his pinky, a childish thing his friend group has been doing for years.

"Why do you keep saying "next time" was it that good?" Now Hyunjin was the same color as a tomato. "W-Well I just saying IF we do then I be better!" Emphasizing the word 'if'. "Well then... Um do you want to do something this is kinda um well awkward..." The freckled boy said looking down at the ground with a hand scratching his back.

"Yeah, please"
___________________

"Boba, was literally one of the best decision you've made in a long time. Gosh I forgot what it taste like Lixie!" Felix looked at him confused. "Whats that suppose to mean?" "Nothing, Oh hey, isn't that Chris?"

Felix turn so fast. "Oh my Gosh it is! How do I look?" "You look good Felix, Now go talk to him!" Hyunjin stared, watching his best friend talk to his crush it kinda made him a little jealous in a way, maybe cause he can't have what they have or cause of something else.

"Gosh, He looks so cute today! I just wanna kiss him and call him mine." Felix said with stars in his eyes. "Yeah, I bet you do.." Felix frowned at the tone in the tallers voice. "Whats wrong with you?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong with me. Is there something wrong with you?" "I was just asking a question, no need to get all snarky!" Felix yelled. "Can we just go back to my house I don't wanna do this in public."

"Do what in public, Argue with me even though I didn't nothing wrong?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "No, I just, I hate arguing with you... so can we just go back to my house?"

"Fine."

____________________________

Sorry this is a short chapter, I well finish 😅 -🐀